PT-141 Disclaimer ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Purchased PT-141 and got this concerning disclaimer.....
he products we offer are NOT intended for human use. They are intended for in-vitro and pre-clinical research purposes only. The customer acknowledges that there are risks in the handling, use, and distribution of these products, and certifies that it has the proper equipment, facilities, and personnel for managing those risks; and the customer knowingly accepts these risks. These chemicals are not intended to be used and should not be used in inappropriate applications, such as, without limitation, food additives, drugs, cosmetics, household chemicals, or other applications outside of in-vitro laboratory research, pre-clinical research, or in laboratory chemical synthesis or testing of different materials. Seller is aware that in purchasing these products, Customer is agreeing to the above. However, in the event that Customer utilizes or causes others to use these products outside of the above restrictions, Customer is accepting such risks of doing so on itself, absolving Seller of any responsibility for such Customer actions, and specifically agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any claims made by any third party because of such Customer action.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat2

You must have bought it from a peptide site. I've been buying from Empower Pharmacy and it doesn't come with any of those warnings.

MIP1950

Agree with @Guided_by_Voices. This is how peptide sites can sell products that in another setting would require a prescription. Don't worry about it. I've purchased and used other products and everything is still attached to my body. My brain has been broken for years, so nothing new, LOL.

nodoctor

For a different point of view, if it is a shady or crappy peptide site I think you should worry a lot. If it is a well-established one and they are making lots of money one would think they have great quality controls.

MIP1950

How has it been for you? I get too much nausea and not enough libido out of it.
If you're asking me, I tried PT-141 from BSP. Approached it cautiously simply because I'm extremely sensitive to meds, ancillaries and even nutritional supplements. Never experienced any erectile function, perhaps because of low dosing, but it made me hypomanic(I have bipolar illness). Tried it a couple of more times then gave up. My urologist said he'd prescribe it(Empower). I see him in a month.

VacationMan

I've tried both - the prescription stuff and the stuff from a reputable research chem outfit. They both work fine for me.

For me, it's not so much a libido effect. What it does do? PT-141 gives me spontaneous erections that are freakin amazing, and seriously decreases my refractory period. Think of it this way: I take a shot and the PT-141 kicks in (when it kicks in seems to depend on dose - higher doses faster than lower doses). Wife and I go at it (round 1)...ka-boom! 15 minutes later, my soldier stands up again and we go for round 2...ka-boom! 30 minutes later, round 3...ka-boom! And so-forth.

Be aware that there are "bunk" research chems out there. Try the prescription stuff first!

MIP1950

I've tried both - the prescription stuff and the stuff from a reputable research chem outfit. They both work fine for me.

For me, it's not so much a libido effect. What it does do? PT-141 gives me spontaneous erections that are freakin amazing, and seriously decreases my refractory period. Think of it this way: I take a shot and the PT-141 kicks in (when it kicks in seems to depend on dose - higher doses faster than lower doses). Wife and I go at it (round 1)...ka-boom! 15 minutes later, my soldier stands up again and we go for round 2...ka-boom! 30 minutes later, round 3...ka-boom! And so-forth.

Be aware that there are "bunk" research chems out there. Try the prescription stuff first!
Good to hear of positive results from PT-141. Yes, the erections are what I want. I've got the libido. However, even when Mr. Johnson was working, my wife was once week, one and done, and that wasn't even a long session, like she couldn't wait to have it over. Don't want to recount the issues in our marriage.

VacationMan

Haven't tried it myself, but I have read up on it. Apparently you have to take a much larger dose to get the same effect as a simple subq injection. I'd be curious to hear from someone who's used the nasal version.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me