Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 29, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 27, 2021 * 12 posts * 116 views
Jeremy said: Hi Guys Middle of last year i tried a 10% compounded cream for 3 months which was my first experience with TRT. Unfortunately after about 2 months i got bad anxiety, insomnia, ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 8 posts * 133 views
Cooper said: Curious as to if anyone is currently using or has used Xyosted and if so what was their experience with it. Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 12 posts * 29 views
madman said: Abstract Background. Gynecomastia (GM) is the benign proliferation of glandular tissue of the male breast. It is a common condition, which may occur physiologically and shows three ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 8 posts * 109 views
McBeavy said: I've been on TRT for 4 years years. 49yo, good physical shape, clean diet, lifts 4-5X a week. Took a while to dial my protocol in but I've found 50mg T.Cyp twice a week, 300iu ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 78 views
sammmy said: What sugar substitute do you use and for what: drinks, pudding, cake, cookies etc? To limit my sugar consumption, I use sucralose in a cup of hot cocoa, cocoa rice pudding with ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 135 views
jessie02 said: Hey guys! my current protocol is .2ml test EOD and 500iu HCG 2x per week and no AI. Without any reason I can think of my boys seem either high and tight and other times they hang ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 140 views
Arcane said: No issues yet, and Im 1 year in, but Ive read that TRT causes skewered lipids in almost everyone on TRT. has this been the case for you? if so, what did you do for it? Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 93 views
Willyt said: I have been having some success with low dose daily propionate for the last several months. Dose levels have ranged from 8-10 mg injected every morning after waking. Overall, it ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 69 views
Dwayne337 said: For transdermal testosterone, what exactly is the reason scrotum application results in much higher DHT conversion than other areas? Is it JUST because of the higher absorption ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 50 views
Bennytrt said: My uncle has stage 4 liver cancer and the oncologist said he has approximately one year. Nobody really knows why you get cancer, some say it's because of environmental factor, ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 48 views
madman said: ABSTRACT The neuroactive steroid allopregnanolone (ALLO) is an endogenous positive allosteric modulator of GABA type A receptor (GABAAR), and the down-regulation of its biosynthesis ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 53 views
CKO said: I'm hoping to get some insight on why I experience tingling and hand numbness. It almost always occurs after using HCG and I've experienced it on my current protocol (below) as ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 2 posts * 44 views
Bennytrt said: The following statement may sound very innacurate but I heard/read that when you are taking testosterone your sperm deforms. This ends up affecting the health of the fetus as it ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 2 posts * 40 views
BillyJ03z said: So I have been having a lot of acid reflux the past 1 1/2 years, no blood pressure issues and erratic lipid panels (expected when on TRT) but the last year lipid panel dialed in ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 1 post * 59 views
JimGainz said: Just got labs back (see below for results and protocol) - best ever really. Just TRT with some Ipamorelin/cjc 125 IUs nightly. Given that everything checked out, I added some oxandralone ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale