Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

So I have been having a lot of acid reflux the past 1 1/2 years, no blood pressure issues and erratic lipid panels (expected when on TRT) but the last year lipid panel dialed in with Natural Thyroid supplementation-Armour... just had CT Scan for Heart Calcium which came back "0" normal.... but they found that my Ascending thoracic aorta is enlarged (3.9cm)..... going for Echocardiogram in a couple weeks.... Is there any link of TRT (been on 10 plus years) to enlarged Aorta and/or Aorta aneurysm ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So I have been having a lot of acid reflux the past 1 1/2 years, no blood pressure issues and erratic lipid panels (expected when on TRT) but the last year lipid panel dialed in with Natural Thyroid supplementation-Armour... just had CT Scan for Heart Calcium which came back "0" normal.... but they found that my Ascending thoracic aorta is enlarged (3.9cm)..... going for Echocardiogram in a couple weeks.... Is there any link of TRT (been on 10 plus years) to enlarged Aorta and/or Aorta aneurysm ?
I know two men that had enlarged Aorta aneurysm. One actually started to burst, somehow he made it to emergency in time. They can sleeve the aorta artery. There's an interesting story on the sleeve, it was designed by an architect. He invented it to save his life and it worked.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me