e2 effect on testicular size?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jessie02

Hey guys! my current protocol is .2ml test EOD and 500iu HCG 2x per week and no AI. Without any reason I can think of my boys seem either high and tight and other times they hang nice they way I like them lol. It can vary from week to week. Without HCG they definitely start to get sore and atrophy more. I thought I read at some point that e2 can have an affect on that. Any input would be great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Hey guys! my current protocol is .2ml test EOD and 500iu HCG 2x per week and no AI. Without any reason I can think of my boys seem either high and tight and other times they hang nice they way I like them lol. It can vary from week to week. Without HCG they definitely start to get sore and atrophy more. I thought I read at some point that e2 can have an affect on that. Any input would be great.
Mine hung very high and very tight only WITH hcg.

Without hcg, they’re smaller than normal but definitely not almonds and I no longer have cold water balls lol.

Been off hcg for years btw.

jessie02

Mine hung very high and very tight only WITH hcg.

Without hcg, they’re smaller than normal but definitely not almonds and I no longer have cold water balls lol.

Been off hcg for years btw.
That's interesting... I think I may have seen you mention this in another post. I guess I could always try and stop for a bit. It makes me wonder if the rise of e2 with the addition of HCG does have an affect...

S1W

That's interesting... I think I may have seen you mention this in another post. I guess I could always try and stop for a bit. It makes me wonder if the rise of e2 with the addition of HCG does have an affect...

There was a member here a few years back who was convinced of that. In my case, it seems very likely that it had something to do with HCG but I can't necessarily blame it on E2. Recently my E2 got higher than it's ever been (no HCG) and I did not have that issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me