Hand numbness/Anxiety - E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CKO

I'm hoping to get some insight on why I experience tingling and hand numbness. It almost always occurs after using HCG and I've experienced it on my current protocol (below) as well as when I was on clomid + HCG. I also usually experience a marked increase in anxiety at the same time. I'm suspecting this is related to E2 and generally occurs for me when my estradiol is 40pg/ml (range 8-35, estradiol sensitive) or higher. When my estradiol labs come back in the 20s, I usually do not experience the hand numbness or anxiety.

Protocol: 140 cypionate (divided into 2x a week), 400 IU HCG x 2 week, 1/8 anastrozole x 2 week.

Recently, I've been using 1/8 anastrozole 3X a week and this has helped my symptoms. I also notice relief from the hand numbness and anxiety, 5 to 6 hours after taking an AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

I don’t have an answer for you, but I have also experienced this. I asked about it in another forum and the responses seened to be split between those that thought it was due to high E2/water retention vs high HCT/circulation.

Interesting to note that the AI had an almost immediate effect for you. Thanks for sharing that.

CKO

My HCT has been around 46-47 for the past year. I'm assuming it's water retention. I did notice the numbness gets worse with increased sodium intake.

Jrsjr

I'm hoping to get some insight on why I experience tingling and hand numbness. It almost always occurs after using HCG and I've experienced it on my current protocol (below) as well as when I was on clomid + HCG. I also usually experience a marked increase in anxiety at the same time. I'm suspecting this is related to E2 and generally occurs for me when my estradiol is 40pg/ml (range 8-35, estradiol sensitive) or higher. When my estradiol labs come back in the 20s, I usually do not experience the hand numbness or anxiety.

Protocol: 140 cypionate (divided into 2x a week), 400 IU HCG x 2 week, 1/8 anastrozole x 2 week.

Recently, I've been using 1/8 anastrozole 3X a week and this has helped my symptoms. I also notice relief from the hand numbness and anxiety, 5 to 6 hours after taking an AI.
I use to get anxiety attacks, not from TRT, and my hand or hands would tingle and go numb. Turned out I was hyper ventilating by taking shallow quick breaths without realizing it during an attack. Not sure if this applies to your situation but hope it helps.

sammmy

Tingling and hand numbness are serious symptoms that should be examined by a doctor, not "explained" away by some high hormone. It usually indicates nerve damage, although the actual trigger for that is hard to find.

CKO

Thanks for the input. Yep, I discussed with my doc at Defy. Hand numbness/tingling started with trt/HCG and went away when I discontinued for a while. Very odd.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching