Question about cancer and hrt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bennytrt

My uncle has stage 4 liver cancer and the oncologist said he has approximately one year. Nobody really knows why you get cancer, some say it's because of environmental factor, others say because our dna starts to decay. I believe it's a bit of everything that is toxic to our bodies. I want to help my uncle overcome his cancer and I have some alternative ideas for him that have been known to work. Anyways, if you were in his shoes would you hop on hrt?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Avmacol is a great anti cancer supplement that you may want to take daily. As for him I'm not sure if TRT would help or hurt him. It seems as the doctor has spoken. Second opinion perhaps?

Vince

Super Moderator
My uncle has stage 4 liver cancer and the oncologist said he has approximately one year. Nobody really knows why you get cancer, some say it's because of environmental factor, others say because our dna starts to decay. I believe it's a bit of everything that is toxic to our bodies. I want to help my uncle overcome his cancer and I have some alternative ideas for him that have been known to work. Anyways, if you were in his shoes would you hop on hrt?
Research high dose Melatonin.

Melatonin can inhibit cancer, and it changes chemo-resistant cancer to chemo-sensitive cancer.

Bennytrt

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Avmacol is a great anti cancer supplement that you may want to take daily. As for him I'm not sure if TRT would help or hurt him. It seems as the doctor has spoken. Second opinion perhaps?
I will research the supplement. He has a another appointment with a different oncologist. We will see what that doctor says. Thank you the suggestion.

Bennytrt

Research high dose Melatonin.

Melatonin can inhibit cancer, and it changes chemo-resistant cancer to chemo-sensitive cancer.

Wow, that sounds very promising. I will do extensive research. Thank you for the information.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me