Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 26, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 22, 2021 * 10 posts * 211 views
JimGainz said: I wanted to share my recent experience running BPC 157 for the first time. I have had a nagging, chronic Rotator cuff injury for the past five months or so. The injury has been ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 206 views
rugbyhit said: I was surprised to not see any posts regarding the penile implant device called Penuma on any of the forums. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the procedure, or any feedback ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 10 posts * 159 views
Nelson Vergel said: That is the reason I added this test to the menu on DiscountedLabs.com [link] Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 135 views
BUD987 said: Hello. Thank you for all the work this forum does. I just started TRT for low libido and energy about 1wk ago (protocol below). I will do my best to limit this post to pertinent ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 105 views
ivkonst2017 said: I've heard from some doctors with time the body can develop a tolerance to HCG and it will stop working. How real is that in low doses especially and has it happened to anyone ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 69 views
JA Battle said: the "zoles" would both fit this ticket potentially, but possibly letrozole to less of a degree. anastrazole exerts it's effects similarly to DHt as it actually converts into a ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 62 views
jmjmjm said: Hi there, Is dandelion tea a good idea to reduce water retention while on TRT? Are there other natural supplements that may be more efficacious? I have read that it can be lower ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 2 posts * 136 views
Nelson Vergel said: Great articles "Starting January 1, 2022, the No Surprises Act will introduce comprehensive, uniform protections against surprise medical billing. Here's what you need to know ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 1 post * 170 views
Arcane said: Currently prescribed Emnclomiphene and getting off TRT for a bit for Fertility reasons. 25mg every day for 6 weeks. Ive read that it blocks estrogen in areas of the brain. I know ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 1 post * 17 views
Arcane said: Im 28 Years old, have been on TRT for 9 months and attempting a restart for fertility purposes. so far Im 2 weeks in. I used HCG towards the last few week of Me running Test Cypionate. ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 1 post * 220 views
Kilo32 said: Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. No literature about this but does anyone know if exogenous testosterone (if high enough amounts) can reach the Sertoli cells in the ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 1 post * 21 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Permanent crash of estrogen? June 19, 2021 * 47 posts * 1,714 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Evaluating the Combination of ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 1 post * 197 views
Arcane said: Its not common that those on TRT get gyno; something typically reserved for those who Blast/cycle. But I've been learning more about gyro and what causes it. seems its an imbalance ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 36 posts * 1,270 views
JimGainz said: I got labs done Friday last week and will report back in a few days. You are right about the old doses. My first cycle ever in 1987 was starting with one 2.5mg of Anavar tablet ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 250 views
rvatrt said: Sorry to hear about your tendinitis. I had issues with my neck, knee, and now my hip. It is a big problem that not many people talk about. I dropped my anastrazole to 1/4 pill ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale