Developing HCG tolerance

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivkonst2017

I've heard from some doctors with time the body can develop a tolerance to HCG and it will stop working.
How real is that in low doses especially and has it happened to anyone here?

I'm starting to suspect that. The problem is that I stop feeling the effects very shortly after dissolving a bottle of HCG - in 5-7 days(I inject 100 ui daily) - my libido drops, my orgasms get worse, erection quality drops and sperm decreases and becomes less thick. BUT when I dissolve a new fresh bottle of HCG all these improve, for another 5-7 days. I keep it in fridge of course, tried all temperatures from 2-7 degrees celsius. The HCG is pharmaceutical. If I've developed a tolerance to the compound how come a fresh bottle of it fixes the issue temporarily?

Im really getting annoyed what is the issue with that...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am a strong believer than nothing under 350 IU two to three times works at all. The data supports the fact that dose is needed to normalize intratesticular testosterone and 17-OH-progesterone, a key hormone linked to testicular function.

ivkonst2017

I am a strong believer than nothing under 350 IU two to three times works at all. The data supports the fact that dose is needed to normalize intratesticular testosterone and 17-OH-progesterone, a key hormone linked to testicular function.

I would strongly disagree at least regarding my case. 100 ui for me when the HCG compound is potent does wonders for me in terms of libido, seamen volume and orgasms and my balls are like pre TRT. Any more than that and I get side effects- moodiness, low energy, ED and so on.

Anonymon

I personally feel better on 100iu’s a day of HCG than not, but after reading the Dr. Saya thread on it yesterday when it got bumped, I’m going to start experimenting with 250-350iu’s 2-3x a week to compare. I usually feel better on HCG in a dose dependent manner but never did that much of it. Recently stock piled some so I’ve got plenty of runway with it now to try that.

I’m just one guy, but I can at least add another anecdote comparing microdosing HCG daily vs moderate dosing it 2-3x a week, probably 3x a week in my case because I prefer to exaggerate changes a little bit to better evaluate them. The only other time I’ve done that much HCG is when I start HRT and was dosing 2-3x a week at higher amounts.

madman

Super Moderator
I personally feel better on 100iu’s a day of HCG than not, but after reading the Dr. Saya thread on it yesterday when it got bumped, I’m going to start experimenting with 250-350iu’s 2-3x a week to compare. I usually feel better on HCG in a dose dependent manner but never did that much of it. Recently stock piled some so I’ve got plenty of runway with it now to try that.

I’m just one guy, but I can at least add another anecdote comparing microdosing HCG daily vs moderate dosing it 2-3x a week, probably 3x a week in my case because I prefer to exaggerate changes a little bit to better evaluate them. The only other time I’ve done that much HCG is when I start HRT and was dosing 2-3x a week at higher amounts.

post #37

If you feel best using such a low daily dose (100 IU) then do what you feel is best but personally, I would want to take full advantage of using what seems to be the minimum effective dose (250-500 IU) to achieve optimal ITT levels.

The goal should be to restore physiological ITT levels which may very well be needed to reap the full beneficial effects let alone to prevent disruption of upstream hormones!

Clear as day.

5.1 Effects on intratesticular testosterone

Exogenous testosterone administration suppresses intratesticular testosterone (ITT), which is crucial for the production of sperm [24]. IN SUCH PATIENTS, ITT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE SUPPRESSED BY 94%. However, with every other day injections of HCG at dosages of 125IU, ITT was only 25% LESS THAN BASELINE, with 250IU 7% LESS and with 500IU 26% GREATER THAN THE BASELINE [25].

In another study, 37 normal men were treated with GnRH antagonist acyline and attributed to one of the following low dose HCG groups: 0, 15, 60, or 125 IU sc every other day or 7.5 g daily testosterone gel for 10 days. In order to measure ITT, testicular fluid was retrieved via percutaneous aspiration at baseline and after 10 days of treatment. The median baseline ITT was 2508 nmol/liter.

ITT improved in a dose-dependent manner: 15 IU HCG group reached an ITT of 136 nmol, 60 IU HCG group reached an ITT of 319 nmol, 125 IU HCG group reached an ITT of 987 nmol/liter. Serum HCG significantly correlated with both ITT and serum testosterone [24,26].

*These studies indicate that HCG can significantly increase ITT in a dose-dependent manner and that dosages between 250 and 500 IU might be optimal to restore physiological ITT levels.

Anonymon

post #37

If you feel best using such a low daily dose (100 IU) then do what you feel is best but personally, I would want to take full advantage of using what seems to be the minimum effective dose (250-500 IU) to achieve optimal ITT levels.

The goal should be to restore physiological ITT levels which may very well be needed to reap the full beneficial effects let alone to prevent disruption of downstream hormones!

Clear as day.

5.1 Effects on intratesticular testosterone

Exogenous testosterone administration suppresses intratesticular testosterone (ITT), which is crucial for the production of sperm [24]. IN SUCH PATIENTS, ITT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE SUPPRESSED BY 94%. However, with every other day injections of HCG at dosages of 125IU, ITT was only 25% LESS THAN BASELINE, with 250IU 7% LESS and with 500IU 26% GREATER THAN THE BASELINE [25].

In another study, 37 normal men were treated with GnRH antagonist acyline and attributed to one of the following low dose HCG groups: 0, 15, 60, or 125 IU sc every other day or 7.5 g daily testosterone gel for 10 days. In order to measure ITT, testicular fluid was retrieved via percutaneous aspiration at baseline and after 10 days of treatment. The median baseline ITT was 2508 nmol/liter.

ITT improved in a dose-dependent manner: 15 IU HCG group reached an ITT of 136 nmol, 60 IU HCG group reached an ITT of 319 nmol, 125 IU HCG group reached an ITT of 987 nmol/liter. Serum HCG significantly correlated with both ITT and serum testosterone [24,26].

*These studies indicate that HCG can significantly increase ITT in a dose-dependent manner and that dosages between 250 and 500 IU might be optimal to restore physiological ITT levels.
It isn’t necessarily that I feel ‘best’ so much as ‘better’ using 100-140iu’s of HCG daily than not using it. I have very little experience doing more than that, so I don’t have a solid basis to compare the higher doses too. I will in the coming weeks though I suppose!

ivkonst2017

@madman @Nelson Vergel Do you have idea if I can have developed some tolerance that is being fixed for a few days when I dissolve a new bottle?

Also I'm thinking something else. This all started when I moved to a new apartment with a new fridge with advanced functions. Is it possible the 'multi air flow' or 'no frost functions' of the fridge to mess it up more quickly than normal? As I understand the fridge has some intelligent system to circulate the air inside

I ordered a cheap second-hand small fridge to test that.

Anonymon

As a preliminary update, I switched from 100iu HCG daily to 350iu 3x a week. Day after 350iu’s and it’s fair to say I’m now the world’s horniest man. We’ll see if that holds.

ivkonst2017

As a preliminary update, I switched from 100iu HCG daily to 350iu 3x a week. Day after 350iu’s and it’s fair to say I’m now the world’s horniest man. We’ll see if that holds.
250 ui E3D also makes me very horny.

Im using this dosage now because I have no choice, the powder HCG seems to be compromised here and the only other pharmaceutical product is the Ovitrelle insulin pen with predefined doses the lowest being 250ui. Otherwise I need to start trying UGL products...

Betabuddy

@Nelson Vergel thanks for the advice. Will try that over the next week and check back in with the results. Checked with my doctor who also recommended 500 iu’s 2-3 times a week.

For future reference to anyone else reading this form I’m prescribed hcg for secondary hypogonadism i developed from several head injuries playing sports as a youngster.

Simbarn

I have mentioned this before in another post, you could try Ovidrel (rCG). It does not lose any potency for 12 months. I have been using it for 3 months now for the second time with a higher dose and appears to be working well for me. Previously, I tried it a number of years ago with a lower dose and the effect was not so noticeable. My current dose is approximately equivalent to 325iu of hCG, twice a week.
Nelson may be correct in that some males may need more. I was always very conservative with hCG owing to Dr. Crislers comments about it: "500iu was a big dose of hCG, never exceed this in a single dose".
However, some of us may need something closer to this!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me