Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 22, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 19, 2021 * 47 posts * 1,714 views
DonaldPump2020 said: I had low e2 after lgs 4033 use (it may have recovered later but i had less bad symptoms of low t years before, but it got way worse) it was ml e2. Doctors laughed at me ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 7 posts * 42 views
madman said: Background: In this study, we evaluated MHH patients who wished to preserve fertility, assessing the efficacy of a short course (12 months) of a combined hCG +clomiphene citrate. ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 43 posts * 764 views
madman said: The main purpose of adding hCG to trt is to preserve/maintain fertility and prevent/minimize testicular atrophy. The use of exogenous testosterone results in the suppression of ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 75 views
Stracy said: I've been on trt for the last 4 years. I'm 5'8 workout daily, run and crossfit 5x a week. When I started I was 185 about 13% bf, now 205 at 19%. Holding a ton of body fat and water ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 2 posts * 83 views
FLguy123 said: I will try to update this as I continue. I am 6-7 weeks into a spur of the moment restart and I intend to get a full lab panel done in another couple months. I have made a few ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 1 post * 18 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Chronic erectile dysfunction - Blood test results June 16, 2021 * 21 posts * 253 views Blood Test Discussion Traveling With Testosterone ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 107 views
Pauly_P said: I sadly do them often, right now every 3 months to look in the bladder. It's only very uncomfortable when passing through my large prostate gland. No big deal really. Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 18 posts * 828 views
bobcat said: I just went through the same experience. Spent a week thinking I was chemically castrated for the rest of my life. I've never experienced such terror or depression. Men should ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale