Penuma penile implant

rugbyhit

I was surprised to not see any posts regarding the penile implant device called Penuma on any of the forums. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the procedure, or any feedback regarding the it. For those unfamiliar, it is a silicon base insert to improve length and girth of the penis.

rugbyhit

I was surprised to not see any posts regarding the penile implant device called Penuma on any of the forums. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the procedure, or any feedback regarding the it. For those unfamiliar, it is a silicon base insert to improve length and girth of the penis.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I just researched this a little. Interesting. I think anyone that gets a Penuma implant may not be able to inject Trimix, right?

Penuma is a soft silicone, subcutaneous penile implant indicated for the aesthetic improvement of penile appearance in men who have retractile penis, mild penile indentation deformities, inadequate girth, and other related irregularities. Proper patient selection for any surgical procedure, particularly in aesthetics, is critical to ensure realistic patient expectations and successful outcomes. Patient selection for the Penuma implant involves a comprehensive, rigorous protocol, which, if properly followed, is more likely to result in a satisfied patient.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
These are PMMA injections for girth:

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts