HCG: how much is "too much"

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

I'm currently on 500iu 2x a week. My libido is still "meh" and my ball size isn't quite where it was. Not sure if the HCG I'm getting from reliablerx is crap, or I'm letting it sit in the fridge too long, but starting to wonder if I should be doing 500iu 3x a week, or is that going to screw me up? I lowered my T over the last six months to get right between 800-900, which is a much better place than where was I was at 1200.

I still have low libido and my anorgasmia sometimes, but that could be trimix related as well. Hard to know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm currently on 500iu 2x a week. My libido is still "meh" and my ball size isn't quite where it was. Not sure if the HCG I'm getting from reliablerx is crap, or I'm letting it sit in the fridge too long, but starting to wonder if I should be doing 500iu 3x a week, or is that going to screw me up? I lowered my T over the last six months to get right between 800-900, which is a much better place than where was I was at 1200.

I still have low libido and my anorgasmia sometimes, but that could be trimix related as well. Hard to know.
500 mg three times a week, definitely would not be to much.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me