Finally!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I've struggled with estrogen management since I began trt about a year ago. I've always injected Sub-Q and the research supports T levels through Sub-Q. However, at my Wit's end I decided to begin injecting in my deltoid about 2 weeks ago. It's really made a big difference in my estrogen side effects. I haven't used an AI I'm over a week and though I can tell my estrogen up a little bit, normally my side effects are off the chart by now. I'm going for blood work later this afternoon just so I have a legitimate understanding of what my estradiol number actually is compared to my current state. However I definitely feel better now than I have in a long long time. I I'm hoping this continues obviously

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I get a whole different absorption rate from quads to delts, switched up about 6 months ago and my TT/FT numbers have been way up on the same daily dose. But unfort my E management didn't go the same route and still over-convert and am overly sensitive to the E, still need a lot of AI every day.

Tman

I get a whole different absorption rate from quads to delts, switched up about 6 months ago and my TT/FT numbers have been way up on the same daily dose. But unfort my E management didn't go the same route and still over-convert and am overly sensitive to the E, still need a lot of AI every day.
I think I'll probably still need an AI as well but I can already go much longer without one and the symptoms are much less severe so I'm thinking the dosing will be much lower.

Systemlord

I aromatised quite a bit more injecting Sub-Q, but note your levels are still in flux since you just made a change and it may be a bit too early to start celebrating success. You need at least 4-6 more weeks to determine if estrogen is or isn't a problem.

When testosterone and estrogen become stable at 6 weeks, then we'll see.

Tman

I aromatised quite a bit more injecting Sub-Q, but note your levels are still in flux since you just made a change and it may be a bit too early to start celebrating success. You need at least 4-6 more weeks to determine if estrogen is or isn't a problem.
Yeah I get that but I've never made it this far this well.

I established my 16mg/D dose back with SQ in the thigh/belly and I'm seeing such higher levels that I could reduce that dose to 14, or even 12 and still hit the lab range for FT in trough. At last test on 16mg/D in the delt I ran:

TT 1036
FT 312 (35-155)

I have a new set of labs pending now but Im doing great just can't shake the AI it seems

Sean Mosher

I established my 16mg/D dose back with SQ in the thigh/belly and I'm seeing such higher levels that I could reduce that dose to 14, or even 12 and still hit the lab range for FT in trough. At last test on 16mg/D in the delt I ran:

TT 1036
FT 312 (35-155)

I have a new set of labs pending now but Im doing great just can't shake the AI it seems

So you noticed substantially different levels when injecting in the quads versus the delts?
Higher with the quads I"m assuming?

It's higher levels in the delts, from SQ in the thigh and/or belly. It's really an IM in the delts as I'm lean enough there vs the fat in the belly or thigh, using a 29g 1/2".

Tman

Well it was fun while it lasted but the good ride was over. Mother e took over the battle once again and started kicking my ass. Also, based on the blood work I actually had higher testosterone doses Sub-Q I lost about two hundred when I moved to the Deltsl. Dropping from 700 ish to 500ish.
Just one man's frustrating story trying to find is happy place with testosterone replacement therapy. I'm going full circle, I say that with a chuckle, I'm now back to thinking maybe I should have stuck with with every 3 day dosing as my notes from that time don't list too many symptoms. I don't know it seems like the only time I feel decent about it a week or so after I make a change. I think I'm going to have to get into the fact that I'm going to have to take an AI twice a week no matter what. Part of my issues been trying to avoid the AI, but I always find myself suffering from high e symptoms about 7 days after going without. it always starts the same I wake up about 2 in the morning with a racing heart pounding chest feels like somebody sitting on my chest and serious serious heartburn I taken an ai and one hour later I feel good as new. I'm sure that cycle can't be good on my old ticker so I just need to start smaller dosing twice per week I guess and then try to find a happy space

S1W

I don't know it seems like the only time I feel decent about it a week or so after I make a change.

A lot guys experience that.

And a lot of guys also experience feeling off weeks 3-4 after a change, which is right around where you're at.

If E2 is your issue, have you tried EOD or daily injections? Some guys seem to have success with that.

Vtail

it always starts the same I wake up about 2 in the morning with a racing heart pounding chest feels like somebody sitting on my chest and serious serious heartburn I taken an ai and one hour later I feel good as new. space

Just curious, as I so far don't feel the need for an AI - but I did not realize it works so fast. Is that typical for most guys, that an AI can relieve high-E symptoms within an hour after taking it? I thought the AI stops/inhibits aromatization, which would imply that someone would continue to have the high-E symptoms until the body metabolized the excess E.

Tman

Just curious, as I so far don't feel the need for an AI - but I did not realize it works so fast. Is that typical for most guys, that an AI can relieve high-E symptoms within an hour after taking it? I thought the AI stops/inhibits aromatization, which would imply that someone would continue to have the high-E symptoms until the body metabolized the excess E.
I use anastrozole, and it takes about an hour.

Tman

A lot guys experience that.

And a lot of guys also experience feeling off weeks 3-4 after a change, which is right around where you're at.

If E2 is your issue, have you tried EOD or daily injections? Some guys seem to have success with that.

Going on a year now I feel like I've tried it all. This latest iteration was with everyday injections. I am thinking seriously about going back to the creams.

S1W

Going on a year now I feel like I've tried it all. This latest iteration was with everyday injections. I am thinking seriously about going back to the creams.

Man sorry to hear it. Did you notice any improvements with daily injections as compared to say 2x/week?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me