Enclomiphene: Did you use anastrozole with it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi all,

I'm about to start enclomiphene (in 9 days) and I'm still trying to figure out if I should start anastrozole at the same time. I am confused because in various posts and studies there seems to be conflicting information about whether EN raises or lower E. In some studies it says it raises E but has anti-estrogenic effects... "Estrogen is known to potentiate secretion of hGH and IGF-1 levels. Enclomiphene citrate increases serum estradiol levels. We suspect that the anti-estrogen effects of enclomiphene citrate are working at either the hypothalamic-pituitary level or possibly on the liver to reduce IGF-1 levels. "

I know EN is referred to as an estrogen-antagonist but this study Nelson posted refers to it raising E levels.

MP76-07​

COMPARISON OF THE EFFECTS OF ORAL ENCLOMIPHENE CITRATE AND TOPICAL TESTOSTERONE GELS TREATMENT ON SERUM HORMONES, ERYTHROCYTOSIS, LIPIDS, AND PROSTATE SPECIFIC ANTIGEN

Alexander W. Pastuszak*, Houston, TX; Ronald D. Wiehle, Gregory Fontenot, Joseph Podolski, The Woodlands, TX; Larry I. Lipshultz, Houston, TX

In the past I've used 2000IU HCG EOD for restart (had to stop trt for fertility) and .25mg of anastrozole Tuesday's and Friday's seemed to be the right amount for me to handle the raise in estrogen from the HCG.

When I was one TRT before I was taking 500IU HCG EOD and about 130mg of Test and again the .25mg of anastrozole 2x weekly seemed to be the right amount to handle any estrogen symptoms.

Can anyone share their experience about using anastrozole (how much) with enclomiphene? Or is it completley unnecessary?

Finally, I see studies with data on hormones fluctuations post EN therapy but only making passing reference (no numbers) to estrogen levels rising . Does anyone have the before and after numbers from EN therapy and is the EN only anti-estrogenic in certain tissue?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pipster

Yes I needed an AI with it. 12.5 mg Enclomiphene daily, 1/8 arimidex 1-2x a week. Something I learned with enclomiphene, is that an every other day protocol seems to work better than daily, for me anyway.
Thanks for the info.

CKO: was there a ramp up period before starting arimidex? Or did you start on same day of first dose of EN?

Last edited:

AccuteD

Hi all,

I'm about to start enclomiphene (in 9 days) and I'm still trying to figure out if I should start anastrozole at the same time. I am confused because in various posts and studies there seems to be conflicting information about whether EN raises or lower E. In some studies it says it raises E but has anti-estrogenic effects... "Estrogen is known to potentiate secretion of hGH and IGF-1 levels. Enclomiphene citrate increases serum estradiol levels. We suspect that the anti-estrogen effects of enclomiphene citrate are working at either the hypothalamic-pituitary level or possibly on the liver to reduce IGF-1 levels. "

I know EN is referred to as an estrogen-antagonist but this study Nelson posted refers to it raising E levels.

MP76-07​

COMPARISON OF THE EFFECTS OF ORAL ENCLOMIPHENE CITRATE AND TOPICAL TESTOSTERONE GELS TREATMENT ON SERUM HORMONES, ERYTHROCYTOSIS, LIPIDS, AND PROSTATE SPECIFIC ANTIGEN

Alexander W. Pastuszak*, Houston, TX; Ronald D. Wiehle, Gregory Fontenot, Joseph Podolski, The Woodlands, TX; Larry I. Lipshultz, Houston, TX

In the past I've used 2000IU HCG EOD for restart (had to stop trt for fertility) and .25mg of anastrozole Tuesday's and Friday's seemed to be the right amount for me to handle the raise in estrogen from the HCG.

When I was one TRT before I was taking 500IU HCG EOD and about 130mg of Test and again the .25mg of anastrozole 2x weekly seemed to be the right amount to handle any estrogen symptoms.

Can anyone share their experience about using anastrozole (how much) with enclomiphene? Or is it completley unnecessary?

Finally, I see studies with data on hormones fluctuations post EN therapy but only making passing reference (no numbers) to estrogen levels rising . Does anyone have the before and after numbers from EN therapy and is the EN only anti-estrogenic in certain tissue?

Thanks!

AccuteD

I need to take Anastrozole with Enclophimene. I started with 2 X a week of .125 mg, but was too much and decreased it to half of .125 mg. I also take 25 mg Ibutamoren is 3 Xs a week.

Swolo

Yes I needed an AI with it. 12.5 mg Enclomiphene daily, 1/8 arimidex 1-2x a week. Something I learned with enclomiphene, is that an every other day protocol seems to work better than daily, for me anyway.
Hey how did this work for u? Trt clinic has me trying enclo 12.5mg Ed and AZ 3 times a week at .125mg a week. This is to help raise all my levels and if it doesn’t work I can do trt and hcg. Did u ever have bad symptoms w enclo like depression? I suffer from EDS and general mental health issues cuz of it so just wondering if it will increase rhem.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me