Why do I feel better when my hormones are in flux?

Buy Lab Tests Online

xibxang

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

In late March my doctor changed my protocol and for about a month afterwards I felt great with a really decent libido. Then everything went flat. This isn't a new occurrence to me; it seems that I feel better whenever my hormones are in a state of flux. I've experienced it about a half a dozen times; it doesn't matter if my total weekly dosage is going up or down, or if I've merely changed the frequency at which I inject. Nothing really seems to give me the "feelgoods" unless my hormone levels are see-sawing. I've experienced the same thing with enanthate and cypionate.

Is this a common thing? Do any of you guys keep yourselves in a continual state of change to stay feeling good? Is there a protocol that would accommodate this?

I've contacted my doctor for advice but I thought I'd ask you guys too.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xibxang

So with what kind of injection frequency do you feel good with en or cyp?
I like the convenience of every four days or even once per week. However, regardless of any frequency, I only ever seem to feel good in the four to six weeks directly after changing frequency and/or dosage. In that time I feel happy with good libido. Then after that initial period, everything falls flat again.

Mastodont

I often felt best when stopping testosterone on the tapering off period, high frequency always seems to mess me up eventually. Maybe you should try a very long injection interval with a slow ester, that way you would be in flux continuously.

Systemlord

In late March my doctor changed my protocol and for about a month afterwards I felt great with a really decent libido. Then everything went flat. This isn't a new occurrence to me; it seems that I feel better whenever my hormones are in a state of flux.
I experienced the same thing on injections, changing the dosage brought about a weeks worth of libido and erectile improvements, then it all disappeared.

This also happens in men who have abused steroids, and if still having these issues, there doesn’t seem to be a fix, at least in the near future.

Also remember, some EDC’s do block hormones at the receptors.

I theorize this positive response to changing hormones and improvements in libido and erectile function has to do with over-stimulation. These relatively short acting esters elevate hormones longer and more consistently, unlike natty men.

For years I had treatment failure on injections (cypionate/enanthate), and didn’t absorb T gel and T cream. I finally found something that allows me to have my cake and eat it too!

Jatenzo is very different from cypionate, with a half-life of 6 hours instead of 5-7 days. On Jatenzo, hormones peak in 2 hours, reaching midpoint at 6 hours and trough at 12 hours. This hormonal rise and rapid decline is why I believe it works so well for me.

No more feeling of over-stimulated, like on injections.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching