Why do I feel worse the day after a shot?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi guys,
So I'm wondering why I actually feel worse a day after my T & HCG shots? This has been a pretty consistent pattern, with the use of an AI and without the use. Here's how my week goes. Monday morning I feel pretty good, energetic, good mood, and ready to work. I inject Monday evening. The next day I feel somewhat anxious and my mood stinks. By Wednesday & Thursday I'm starting to feel better, my mood is on the upswing and I'm feeling good. Thursday night I inject and Friday my mood dips and subtle anxiety comes back. Saturday I feel decent, but Sunday and Monday I feel much better. What gives? I told Dr. Saya I would track this on a consistent basis to see if the pattern holds. He's increasing my T to 164mg per week so I'm sure my emotions might be a little off taper with that too, but that didn't start until yesterday. He brought up the point of maybe going to three time per week injections, but I really hate the idea of having to poke myself 6x per week.

Current Protocol & Results:
140mg per week broken up into 2 shots
500iu's of HCG 3x per week
AI: 0.25 mg 2x per week

SHBG: 21.1 <16.5-55.9> nmol/L
Free T: 17.0 <6.8-21.5 pg/mL>
Total T: 768 <264-916 ng/dL>

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You're missing an important piece to the puzzle on your current protocol, estrogen level? If you are within the 6 weeks of starting a new protocol moods swing are expected and things should even out after 6 weeks.

More frequent injections would likely solve your problems. A lot of men that drop HCG find managing estrogen easier.

Agree with Systemlord here...notable absence of E testing. I'll add that for your SHBG you're on a completely wrong protocol, the idea of EOD shots is what you should be using, not increasing your Cyp. Problem most likely is that you have a huge spike of Estrogen day after because you're using too much Testosterone at one time. Staying on 140 and splitting that to 40mg EOD would be much more advisable to managing your Estrogen, and, getting your FT to the lab range. Simply dumping more test to do that, and/or adding an AI, while looking past the SHBG is wrong.

KenLowT

I forgot to mention that these were my E2 levels from various injections:

DIM Only (Aug 4) (Old Protocol):
Estradiol Sensitive: 39.1 <8.0-35.0 pg/ml>

Pre Anastrozole (Current Protocol) (Sept 29):
Estradiol Sensitive: 55.3 <8.0-35.0 pg/ml>

Using Anastrozole (Current Protocol)(Nov 8):
Estradiol Sensitive: 17.0 <8.0-35.0 pg/ml>

KenLowT

I forgot to mention that these were my E2 levels from various injections:

DIM Only (Aug 4) (Old Protocol):
Estradiol Sensitive: 39.1 <8.0-35.0 pg/ml>

Pre Anastrozole (Current Protocol) (Sept 29):
Estradiol Sensitive: 55.3 <8.0-35.0 pg/ml>

Using Anastrozole (Current Protocol)(Nov 8):
Estradiol Sensitive: 17.0 <8.0-35.0 pg/ml>

My protocol was changed just yesterday. The reason it was changed is because my Free T is still not where it ideally should be. My libido is the biggest issue and I imagine that it has a lot to do with balancing this E2 and my anxiety.

Systemlord

My protocol was changed just yesterday. The reason it was changed is because my Free T is still not where it ideally should be. My libido is the biggest issue and I imagine that it has a lot to do with balancing this E2 and my anxiety.

Your estrogen has either been high or low, you are missing the mark which is somewhere in the middle.

I wouldn't call 17 low given his SHBG. Still you're going about it wrong with just increasing the Cyp dose. You're using the correct E2 test but i'd recommend to you if it's affordable that you add a test "Estradiol, Free", and get a different perspective on your E.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me