Where do I go from here

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bjjpapi

Currently I’m 38 years old, 10/1980. Diagnosed with ADHD (take adderall) and gout (currently unmediated).

December of 2016 I went to see an endocrinologist to see if I could figure out why I felt I was having greater issues with memory, motivation, concentration etc.
She ordered labs and a few things were abnormal. Her only interest was to start me on statin drugs (cholesterol lowering) which I declined. I mentioned the testosterone and Vit D And she said they were fine.

12/08/16 labs
Result Range
total Testosterone 330 250-827
DHEA sulfate 183 106-464
FSH 2.0 1.6-8.0
LH 1.9 1.5-9.3
Prolactin. 5.9 2.0-18
T4,free. .9 .8-1.8
TSH 2.16 .4-4.5
T3,free 3.5 2.3-4.2
Vit-D 25OH 28 30-100
ACTH, plasma 11 6-50
Cortisol 10.8 4-22
Uric acid 3.4 4.0-8.0
Total cholesterol. 202. 125-200
HDL. 44. >40
Triglycerides. 315. <50
LDL. 95. <130

Last year I managed to do something I had been trying/wanting to do for many years, I went to the gym and stuck with it. I’m not saying I stuck with it out of will power, I feel something was right that kept me going, something clicked that I had no control over. I felt good overall and went from dad bod to looking pretty good in the next 5 months, February-July. During that 5 months I took O.N. creatine, O.N. Amino energy and felt great the entire time. I had blood work at the end of June, but no hormone numbers were included. I was in great shape and felt great. My doctor was concerned about my uric acid, it had tested high in April due to me not taking the medicine for it. Allopurinol made me super drowsy and lethargic/foggy, mainly after meals.

7/7/18 labs
Results. Range.
Uric acid 9.6 3.4-7.0
Vit D. 62.7 30-100
T4,free. 1.24 .75-1.8
TSH. 1.28 .5-6.0
Total cholesterol. 269 0-200
Triglycerides. 66. 0-150
HDL. 64. >40
LDL. 191. <130

At some point in July of last year I felt like it all went away. My motivation, mood and energy all took a nosedive and it was out of my control. I’ve been feeling worse as time goes by and had bloodwork done back in March thinking it might be low testosterone all the symptoms matched.( I remembered that 330 number from 2016).

March of 2019 labs
Result. Range
Uric acid. 11.6 3.4-7.0
LH. 1.6 1.7-11.2
FSH. 3.5 1.5-12.4
Estradiol. 37.7 10-50
Free testosterone. 11.8 8.7-25.1
Total testosterone. 464 264-916
Vit D. 35. 30-100
Total cholesterol. 279 0-200
Triglycerides. 141. 0-150
HDL. 60. >40
LDL. 191. <130

This week I went to see a different doctor recommended by a friend. She asked if I had ever taken exogenous hormones or steroids because my LH, FSH, estradiol and testosterone ratios were out of range. I’ve never taken anything to that effect. She decided to start me on 60mg testosterone cypionate twice a week subcutaneous injections, 0.5mg anastrozole once a week (half 1mg tablet) and HCG injections three times a week at 500 IU (.5mls).

On the way home I was listening to joe rogan podcasts and he was talking about mma fighters getting caught using peds. Many times they say “ a friend gave me something” and this immediately made me think of the doctors question about any previous use of PEDs and friends giving you what they’re taking. Specifically it made me think of a friend giving me his “protein/creatine” powder he got from overseas on two occasions. One of the times I let him put that in my shake it made me piss myself in my car...long ride home in traffic, I tried to hold it until I got home but the pain made feel like my bladder ruptured, had to let it go.

The only other thing that I can think of that may have “stolen my mojo” was starting a new medication for uric acid right around the time my friend offered his “creatine” some time in July. I no longer take anything for uric acid, only took that 30 day prescription.

I’m sorry for the super long post and the possibly unnecessary details, I figured it might help complete a picture.

At the moment I’ve been feeling more sleepy than usual in the afternoons after starting testosterone injections and anastrozole.

Im hoping to get advice on the protocol my doctor gave me and any other advise you might have. I’d also be interested in any knowledge of anything that could’ve been in the “creatine powder my friend gave me that could cause things to get out of wack and how to get things back in line. I’ll be asking him about it and will also bring this up to my doctor.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

The protocol is a reasonable one, a very reasonable one, with which to initiate initiate treatment with. With the *possible* exceptions of the anastrozole, and a potentially high hcg dose.

Because...your estradiol range suggests you may have tested with the standard lab-work up; if so, it’s the incorrect test for a man to rely on. What discussions did you and your doctor have on the estradiol/anastrozole subject?

As to what was in powder taken some time ago...nobody has a clue. As to why you are hypogonadal, most of us who present with secondary hypogonadism never answer the question as to why we face this challenge.

ALouis84

Currently I’m 38 years old, 10/1980. Diagnosed with ADHD (take adderall) and gout (currently unmediated).

December of 2016 I went to see an endocrinologist to see if I could figure out why I felt I was having greater issues with memory, motivation, concentration etc.
She ordered labs and a few things were abnormal. Her only interest was to start me on statin drugs (cholesterol lowering) which I declined. I mentioned the testosterone and Vit D And she said they were fine.

12/08/16 labs
Result Range
total Testosterone 330 250-827
DHEA sulfate 183 106-464
FSH 2.0 1.6-8.0
LH 1.9 1.5-9.3
Prolactin. 5.9 2.0-18
T4,free. .9 .8-1.8
TSH 2.16 .4-4.5
T3,free 3.5 2.3-4.2
Vit-D 25OH 28 30-100
ACTH, plasma 11 6-50
Cortisol 10.8 4-22
Uric acid 3.4 4.0-8.0
Total cholesterol. 202. 125-200
HDL. 44. >40
Triglycerides. 315. <50
LDL. 95. <130

Last year I managed to do something I had been trying/wanting to do for many years, I went to the gym and stuck with it. I’m not saying I stuck with it out of will power, I feel something was right that kept me going, something clicked that I had no control over. I felt good overall and went from dad bod to looking pretty good in the next 5 months, February-July. During that 5 months I took O.N. creatine, O.N. Amino energy and felt great the entire time. I had blood work at the end of June, but no hormone numbers were included. I was in great shape and felt great. My doctor was concerned about my uric acid, it had tested high in April due to me not taking the medicine for it. Allopurinol made me super drowsy and lethargic/foggy, mainly after meals.

7/7/18 labs
Results. Range.
Uric acid 9.6 3.4-7.0
Vit D. 62.7 30-100
T4,free. 1.24 .75-1.8
TSH. 1.28 .5-6.0
Total cholesterol. 269 0-200
Triglycerides. 66. 0-150
HDL. 64. >40
LDL. 191. <130

At some point in July of last year I felt like it all went away. My motivation, mood and energy all took a nosedive and it was out of my control. I’ve been feeling worse as time goes by and had bloodwork done back in March thinking it might be low testosterone all the symptoms matched.( I remembered that 330 number from 2016).

March of 2019 labs
Result. Range
Uric acid. 11.6 3.4-7.0
LH. 1.6 1.7-11.2
FSH. 3.5 1.5-12.4
Estradiol. 37.7 10-50
Free testosterone. 11.8 8.7-25.1
Total testosterone. 464 264-916
Vit D. 35. 30-100
Total cholesterol. 279 0-200
Triglycerides. 141. 0-150
HDL. 60. >40
LDL. 191. <130

This week I went to see a different doctor recommended by a friend. She asked if I had ever taken exogenous hormones or steroids because my LH, FSH, estradiol and testosterone ratios were out of range. I’ve never taken anything to that effect. She decided to start me on 60mg testosterone cypionate twice a week subcutaneous injections, 0.5mg anastrozole once a week (half 1mg tablet) and HCG injections three times a week at 500 IU (.5mls).

On the way home I was listening to joe rogan podcasts and he was talking about mma fighters getting caught using peds. Many times they say “ a friend gave me something” and this immediately made me think of the doctors question about any previous use of PEDs and friends giving you what they’re taking. Specifically it made me think of a friend giving me his “protein/creatine” powder he got from overseas on two occasions. One of the times I let him put that in my shake it made me piss myself in my car...long ride home in traffic, I tried to hold it until I got home but the pain made feel like my bladder ruptured, had to let it go.

The only other thing that I can think of that may have “stolen my mojo” was starting a new medication for uric acid right around the time my friend offered his “creatine” some time in July. I no longer take anything for uric acid, only took that 30 day prescription.

I’m sorry for the super long post and the possibly unnecessary details, I figured it might help complete a picture.

At the moment I’ve been feeling more sleepy than usual in the afternoons after starting testosterone injections and anastrozole.

Im hoping to get advice on the protocol my doctor gave me and any other advise you might have. I’d also be interested in any knowledge of anything that could’ve been in the “creatine powder my friend gave me that could cause things to get out of wack and how to get things back in line. I’ll be asking him about it and will also bring this up to my doctor.
I’m only on 250 iu of HCG twice a week and 100 mg of Test. Also, I rather not mess with any AIs right now if I no reason too. I’m not sure why she started you on Aramidex. Even tho .5 is a low dose, you still don’t want to crash your estrogen. I’d hold off on the AI

Bjjpapi

One of the first posts I read when I came to this site, last night for the first time, was about anastrozole and unreliable estradiol tests. It also mentioned fatigue that may have been related to anastrozole, which scared me a little. Today I watched part of a video where Nelson explained why some estradiol tests can be unreliable and why trying to lower estradiol may not be a good idea.

My doctor mentioned my estradiol was high for my testosterone level and mentioned that taking anastrozole would keep me from turning the testosterone cypionate into estradiol. That was all the discussion. I’m beginning to become educated on the subject (HRT) now, although I have read some and watched some videos on YouTube, the past few months have been hard to really get anywhere with anything for me.

I thought about asking my friend/coworker if there was anything in what he gave me, at the time he was getting ready for some fitness competitions, but I’m not sure if that would help (my numbers were lower way before that) and it might just create problems at work.

I was just hoping that maybe it was something I could reverse, last year between February and July I felt great and actually got fit. I think moving forward it’s better to deal with what’s in front of me and make the best of my situation now.

I’ll look more into anastrozole and estradiol. Everything actually...

Thank you coast watcher and Louis for your help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me