What Peptides Increase Appetite the Most?

Buy Lab Tests Online

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I have not done that. Could the results of that give me useful info?
You suspect you have gastroparesis. The scan confirms or rules out that diagnosis. That's a pretty big deal to figure that out, as it will send you in completely different directions for treatment.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Raw milk??? The only thing this can give you is another intestinal infection, not rebuild microbiome. If you want to rebuild, you should eat a lot of yogurt with live bacteria and normal food.

How do you know you have gastric reflux and do you have frequent irritated or sore throat?

I would do a bacterial culture from the throat to see if some of the dysbiotic bacteria is spilling over there. If it is identified, they can do antibiotic resistance testing on it to select antibiotic for it.

Wash very thoroughly and carefully hands after visiting the restroom and before eating. Dysbiotic bacteria often spreads from intestines via fecal to oral route.

So far your confirmed diagnoses are: gastritis (stomach and esophagus), bacterial dysbiosis (small and large intestines), and suspected inflammation/elevated calprotectin (large intestine).

Your GI doctor should evaluate you for IBD due to elevated calprotectin.

Meanwhile, you should start treating the gastritis and see if that decreases nausea - the standard is PPI. Another gastric anti-inflammatory you could try is 5g L-Glutamine in a cup of water, 30mins before eating. Another possibility is Pepto Bismol or the European Smecta (intestinal clay). The goal of all these is to see if they decrease your nausea empirically.

You should get a broad spectrum (many strains) high strength probiotic. I use Ultra Strength by Nature Made - 12 strains, 30 CFU total per capsule. The probiotic may give you additional nausea if it triggers the immune system so you should try it after you find somethign that decreases the nausea.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Meanwhile, you should start treating the gastritis and see if that decreases nausea - the standard is PPI.
This is a good example of why it matters that he actually determine whether he has gastroparesis with the gastric emptying scan. PPIs are notorious for delaying gastric emptying and will exacerbate his symptoms if that is the problem.

sammmy

All infectious or irritating "natural" treatments should be stopped. That includes raw milk, raw liver/meat, apple cider vinegar, betaine HCL, digestive enzymes like papain, bile acids. These all have the potential to exacerbate gastritis or cause another infection.

Wild_Man

@sammmy @FunkOdyssey I just wanted to update you guys since you were so much help to me.

I feel much better now. I was looking into what could be causing my low appetite when I realized that I suddenly have acid reflux now. I have hypothyroidism and I quickly put 2 and 2 together and remembered that thyroid hormones stimulate production of stomach acid. And I know that acid reflux is LACK of stomach acid causing the stomach to esophagus “valve” to stay open. So I realized that I was under dosed with my thyroid hormones. I increased my thyroid hormone dosage and after about a week, my appetite came back. I still have some reflux but it is slowly improving. I feel significantly better overall.

I just want to thank you guys for the attention and help that you gave me. I appreciate it a lot and I’m glad to be feeling better.

sammmy

Glad you feel better. Gastric problems are hard to work out. You can also take betaine supplements, which increase the stomach acid, if that is the problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me