Low Dose MK 677 for Healthspan Extension

Buy Lab Tests Online

BadassBlues

Most people taking MK 677 are using dosages in the 20-25 mg range from what I have researched. Some are even going as high as 50 mg. Interestingly, higher doses do increase IGF-1 significantly, but not quite the same for GH. Using MK 677 for anabolic purposes, a higher IGF-1 would be preferred, but along with that come the unwanted side effects of water retention, increased appetite and others. In this study, it was found that a 10 mg dose increased GH to similar levels as a 50 mg dose.

For anti aging and health span extension, it would be safe to theorize that a daily 10 mg dose before bed would be beneficial. MK 677 has a dramatic effect on sleep quality, skin and hair, cognitive function, sexual function and a host of other benefits. The lower dose would likely result in little to none of the side effects seen at higher doses, but still provide the benefits for health span extension.

ibutamoren igf 1.jpg

High Dose MK-677 Vs. Low Dose MK-677 Results

This article will delve into exactly what you can expect from high dose MK-677 vs low dose MK-677, and how that will correlate to your individually specific goals.
Referring to the following study we can see what HGH/IGF-1 level response is to a relatively low dose of MK-677 (10 mg per day), as well as what the response is to a high dose of MK-677 (50 mg per day).
Oral administration of growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide-mimetic MK-677 stimulates the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in selected GH-deficient adults.
Read the following results from this study carefully:
“After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-1 concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline).
Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-1 concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05).”
While there are a lot of random numbers thrown around that may seem confusing, there is one very apparent factor that becomes obvious.
The 50 mg dose of MK-677 resulted in a significantly higher IGF-1 level increase than 10 mg of MK-677 did, but an almost equivalent increase in GH concentrations.
[IMG alt="Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men - GH Levels"]https://i0.wp.com/moreplatesmoredates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Placebo-Vs-10mg-MK-677-Vs-50mg-MK-677-in-GH-deficient-men-GH-Levels.jpeg?resize=1200,788&ssl=1[/IMG]Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men – GH Levels[IMG alt="Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men - IGF-1 Levels"]https://i0.wp.com/moreplatesmoredates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Placebo-Vs-10mg-MK-677-Vs-50mg-MK-677-in-GH-deficient-men-IGF-1-Levels.jpeg?resize=1200,824&ssl=1[/IMG]Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men – IGF-1 Levels
10 mg MK-677 increased serum IGF-1 levels by 52% on average, and increased GH levels by 79% on average.
50 mg MK-677 increased serum IGF-1 levels by 79% on average, and increased GH levels by 82% on average.
What we can conclude from this is that 50 mg doesn’t result in much higher GH concentrations than 10 mg does, but it did result in significantly higher IGF-1 concentrations.
So you might still be sitting there wondering what that really means in terms of which dose you should be doing your own research with.
The answer to that lies in the difference between the function of high GH levels and high IGF-1 levels.
In general, high GH levels typically equate to more fat loss, anti-aging and healing, whilst high IGF-1 levels equate to more muscle growth.
For a more comprehensive and complete list of the benefits of HGH vs. IGF-1, please refer to my original MK-677 article.
Based on the study, if fat loss and the anti-aging/healing benefits of HGH is all that is sought after by the user, a 10 mg dose would likely be sufficient.
Whereas if the user was seeking maximized muscle growth potential, then higher IGF-1 levels would be what they are after, and would then justify a higher dosing protocol.
While this study did compare 50 mg and 10 mg dosing, delving further into other studies you will note that there is a significant diminishing returns effect on IGF-1 levels once you hit a dosage of 25 mg per day.
You can still get almost all of the increase in IGF-1 concentration with 25 mg that 50 mg would produce.
Hence, 50 mg is unnecessarily high to research with, and 25 mg is the benchmark for boosting IGF-1 levels significantly higher, while still reaping all of the benefits of the GH increase.
Keep this in mind when designing your protocol as the optimal dosage will be different based upon your specific individual goals.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

K.pietera

I tried MK for one month one time , mostly to improve sleep but it did not improve it. Maybe it was a bad brand I used or maybe it just does not work for that ... Never tried it again tho... Using real GH is probs best but crazy expensive

BigTex

Most people taking MK 677 are using dosages in the 20-25 mg range from what I have researched. Some are even going as high as 50 mg. Interestingly, higher doses do increase IGF-1 significantly, but not quite the same for GH. Using MK 677 for anabolic purposes, a higher IGF-1 would be preferred, but along with that come the unwanted side effects of water retention, increased appetite and others. In this study, it was found that a 10 mg dose increased GH to similar levels as a 50 mg dose.

For anti aging and health span extension, it would be safe to theorize that a daily 10 mg dose before bed would be beneficial. MK 677 has a dramatic effect on sleep quality, skin and hair, cognitive function, sexual function and a host of other benefits. The lower dose would likely result in little to none of the side effects seen at higher doses, but still provide the benefits for health span extension.

High Dose MK-677 Vs. Low Dose MK-677 Results

This article will delve into exactly what you can expect from high dose MK-677 vs low dose MK-677, and how that will correlate to your individually specific goals.
Referring to the following study we can see what HGH/IGF-1 level response is to a relatively low dose of MK-677 (10 mg per day), as well as what the response is to a high dose of MK-677 (50 mg per day).
Oral administration of growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide-mimetic MK-677 stimulates the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in selected GH-deficient adults.
Read the following results from this study carefully:
“After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-1 concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline).
Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-1 concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05).”
While there are a lot of random numbers thrown around that may seem confusing, there is one very apparent factor that becomes obvious.
The 50 mg dose of MK-677 resulted in a significantly higher IGF-1 level increase than 10 mg of MK-677 did, but an almost equivalent increase in GH concentrations.
[IMG alt="Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men - GH Levels"]https://i0.wp.com/moreplatesmoredates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Placebo-Vs-10mg-MK-677-Vs-50mg-MK-677-in-GH-deficient-men-GH-Levels.jpeg?resize=1200,788&ssl=1[/IMG]Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men – GH Levels[IMG alt="Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men - IGF-1 Levels"]https://i0.wp.com/moreplatesmoredates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Placebo-Vs-10mg-MK-677-Vs-50mg-MK-677-in-GH-deficient-men-IGF-1-Levels.jpeg?resize=1200,824&ssl=1[/IMG]Placebo Vs 10mg MK-677 Vs 50mg MK-677 in GH deficient men – IGF-1 Levels
10 mg MK-677 increased serum IGF-1 levels by 52% on average, and increased GH levels by 79% on average.
50 mg MK-677 increased serum IGF-1 levels by 79% on average, and increased GH levels by 82% on average.
What we can conclude from this is that 50 mg doesn’t result in much higher GH concentrations than 10 mg does, but it did result in significantly higher IGF-1 concentrations.
So you might still be sitting there wondering what that really means in terms of which dose you should be doing your own research with.
The answer to that lies in the difference between the function of high GH levels and high IGF-1 levels.
In general, high GH levels typically equate to more fat loss, anti-aging and healing, whilst high IGF-1 levels equate to more muscle growth.
For a more comprehensive and complete list of the benefits of HGH vs. IGF-1, please refer to my original MK-677 article.
Based on the study, if fat loss and the anti-aging/healing benefits of HGH is all that is sought after by the user, a 10 mg dose would likely be sufficient.
Whereas if the user was seeking maximized muscle growth potential, then higher IGF-1 levels would be what they are after, and would then justify a higher dosing protocol.
While this study did compare 50 mg and 10 mg dosing, delving further into other studies you will note that there is a significant diminishing returns effect on IGF-1 levels once you hit a dosage of 25 mg per day.
You can still get almost all of the increase in IGF-1 concentration with 25 mg that 50 mg would produce.
Hence, 50 mg is unnecessarily high to research with, and 25 mg is the benchmark for boosting IGF-1 levels significantly higher, while still reaping all of the benefits of the GH increase.
Keep this in mind when designing your protocol as the optimal dosage will be different based upon your specific individual goals.
Just came off the 4iu hGH injections and added 10mg MK677/d. Talk about a huge difference in the side effects. No more walking around like a zombie. But I am able to keep the muscle on using metformin and a higher calorie diet. Metformin usually makes me drop a whole lot of weigh.

BadassBlues

Just came off the 4iu hGH injections and added 10mg MK677/d. Talk about a huge difference in the side effects. No more walking around like a zombie. But I am able to keep the muscle on using metformin and a higher calorie diet. Metformin usually makes me drop a whole lot of weigh.
I’ll bet, constant daytime sleepiness and brain fog from real GH.

BadassBlues

The practical question is are there people that keep taking MK677 for years.

If there are only people that "have just started it", it means it is just another overhyped peptide like PT-141 and people just try it and then drop it.
The science is solid, no questioning the efficacy. If used for what it was designed for, the results are well documented. I think the main reason you see so many people using it “off label” drop it is the side effects. That is the subject of this post, lower dosing to reap the benefits and avoid the side effects.

Also, MK 677 is not a peptide.

Last edited:

BigTex

The science is solid, no questioning the efficacy. If used for what it was designed for, the results are well documented. I think the main reason you see so many people using it “off label” drop it is the side effects. That is the subject of this post, lower dosing to reap the benefits and avoid the side effects.

Also, MK 677 is not a peptide.
I have tried 25mg and even tried 50mg. I got where I had to do it at bed time to avoid being tired all day.

sammmy

I find the theory that GH stimulators are "healthy" quite dubious. Sure in the short run it will boost metabolism and protein synthesis and you may feel "healthier" but in the long run you may get a metabolic disorder or cancer, associated will all such boosters.

The below side effects do not sound good at all and they may be present even at lower dose 10mg/day since it is claimed to boost GH just like the higher 50mg/day:

MK-677 also has some potential side effects and risks, such as:

• Increased appetite and weight gain

• Water retention and edema

• Elevated blood sugar and insulin resistance

• Increased blood pressure and heart rate

• Reduced thyroid function and sex hormone levels

• Increased risk of cancer and tumor growth

BigTex

Here are the results of a 1 year study on 60+ subjects using 25mg/day

1. Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects.
2. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water.
3. No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group,
4. Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group.
5. Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased.
6. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient.
7. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values.
8. Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients.

In fact, out of all the studies I have read, while IGF-1 is raised there have been no links to cancer. I would be interested in seeing any of the studies you have as well as those on

I always take metformin anytime I use MK-677 or hGH to avoid increased blood glucose levels or insulin resistance.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

I find the theory that GH stimulators are "healthy" quite dubious. Sure in the short run it will boost metabolism and protein synthesis and you may feel "healthier" but in the long run you may get a metabolic disorder or cancer, associated will all such boosters.

The below side effects do not sound good at all and they may be present even at lower dose 10mg/day since it is claimed to boost GH just like the higher 50mg/day:

MK-677 also has some potential side effects and risks, such as:

• Increased appetite and weight gain

• Water retention and edema

• Elevated blood sugar and insulin resistance

• Increased risk of cancer and tumor growth
Given your reservations on the subject, it would appear this is not for you. I completely respect your right to that opinion. Respectfully however, there is far too much science validating the efficacy of the drug to dismiss its potential.
I will be giving this a try at 10 mg per day, taken in the PM. I’ll let you know how it goes;)

BadassBlues

Prolonged oral treatment with MK-677, a novel growth hormone secretagogue, improves sleep quality in man​

G Copinschi 1, R Leproult, A Van Onderbergen, A Caufriez, K Y Cole, L M Schilling, C M Mendel, I De Lepeleire, J A Bolognese, E Van Cauter
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

Previous studies have indicated the existence of common mechanisms regulating sleep and somatotropic activity. In the present study, we investigated the effects of prolonged treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone secretagogue (MK-677) on sleep quality in healthy young and older adults. Eight young subjects (18-30 years) followed a double-blind, placebo-controlled, three-period crossover design. Each subject participated in three 7-day treatment periods (with bedtime drug administration), presented in random (Latin square) order, and separated by at least 14 days. Doses were 5 and 25 mg MK-677 and matching placebo. Six older subjects, ages 65-71 years, each participated in two 14-day treatment periods (with bedtime drug administration) separated by a 14-day washout. Doses were 2 and 25 mg MK-677 during the first and second periods, respectively. Baseline sleep and hormonal data were obtained on the 2 days preceding the beginning of the first 14-day treatment period. In young subjects, high-dose MK-677 treatment resulted in an approximately 50% increase in the duration of stage IV and in a more than 20% increase in REM sleep as compared to placebo (p < 0.05). The frequency of deviations from normal sleep decreased from 42% under placebo to 8% under high-dose MK-677 (p < 0.03). In older adults, treatment with MK-677 was associated with a nearly 50% increase in REM sleep (p < 0.05) and a decrease in REM latency (p < 0.02). The frequency of deviations from normal sleep also decreased (p < 0.02). The present findings suggest that MK-677 may simultaneously improve sleep quality and correct the relative hyposomatotropism of senescence.

sammmy

There are no long term studies of any GH boosters in humans at all so any claims that it increases healthspan in long term are speculations and marketing hype by "Small Pharma" i.e. sites selling "peptides", based on exaggerated effects of short term studies. The anabolic effects are real of course, but I have yet to see an anabolic that is actually healthy when you overdo it.

However, there are actual studies of what high GH levels can do to you in a disease called Acromegaly, that anyone thinking of injecting GH boosters should know about:

Abstract:

Patients with acromegaly have a reduced life expectancy, with the accepted causes for premature death being vascular and respiratory disease. Increased mortality from malignant disease has also been reported. We, therefore, performed a multicenter retrospective cohort study of 1362 patients with acromegaly and investigated the relationships of mortality and cancer incidence with GH levels, duration of disease, and age at diagnosis.

The overall cancer incidence rate [standardized incidence ratio, 0.76; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.60–0.95] was lower than that in the general population of the United Kingdom, and there was no significant increase in site-specific cancer incidence rates. The overall cancer mortality rate was not increased, but the colon cancer mortality rate (standardized mortality ratio, 2.47; 95% CI, 1.31–4.22) was higher than expected. Mortality rates due to colon cancer, all malignant disease, cardiovascular disease and overall mortality were increased with higher posttreatment GH levels (P for trends,<0.02, <0.05, <0.02, and <0.0001). The overall mortality rate in patients with acromegaly with posttreatment GH levels less than 2.5 ng/mL (5 mU/L) was comparable to that in the general population of the United Kingdom (standardized mortality ratio, 1.10; 95% CI, 0.89–1.35).

Guided_by_Voices

My understanding has been that the main problem with the long-acting GH secretagouges (MK677. CJC1295 with DAC) is that they somehow damage the pituitary by forcing it to produce a semi-constant stream of GH instead of the natural spikes. I would think that the safest way to try this is with intermittent dosing. It is also suspicious that a note above said that MK did not reduce visceral fat since that is one of the benefits of GH AFAIK. I have been quite pleased with micro-dosing IPAM/MGF and it seems to have had a healing/fat-loss affect that nothing else I have tried has, both of which should be anti-cancer and anti-aging. I'll be interested to hear your experience with MK.

BadassBlues

My understanding has been that the main problem with the long-acting GH secretagouges (MK677. CJC1295 with DAC) is that they somehow damage the pituitary by forcing it to produce a semi-constant stream of GH instead of the natural spikes. I would think that the safest way to try this is with intermittent dosing. It is also suspicious that a note above said that MK did not reduce visceral fat since that is one of the benefits of GH AFAIK. I have been quite pleased with micro-dosing IPAM/MGF and it seems to have had a healing/fat-loss affect that nothing else I have tried has, both of which should be anti-cancer and anti-aging. I'll be interested to hear your experience with MK.
I am also of the opinion that even at 10mg, using this for anti-aging purposes, it should be cycled. The half life is much lower than CJC W/DAC, so an intermittent dosage could also be used. EOD perhaps for a set cycle of 8 weeks? I’m not certain, but will see how it goes when it arrives.

t_spacemonkey

personally i do not like this stuff. tried 12.5mg. slept better butbweirdly anxious days following. there is downstream effects we dont understand. i rate this stuff poison

BigTex

There are no long term studies of any GH boosters in humans at all so any claims that it increases healthspan in long term are speculations and marketing hype by "Small Pharma" i.e. sites selling "peptides", based on exaggerated effects of short term studies. The anabolic effects are real of course, but I have yet to see an anabolic that is actually healthy when you overdo it.

However, there are actual studies of what high GH levels can do to you in a disease called Acromegaly, that anyone thinking of injecting GH boosters should know about:

Abstract:

Patients with acromegaly have a reduced life expectancy, with the accepted causes for premature death being vascular and respiratory disease. Increased mortality from malignant disease has also been reported. We, therefore, performed a multicenter retrospective cohort study of 1362 patients with acromegaly and investigated the relationships of mortality and cancer incidence with GH levels, duration of disease, and age at diagnosis.

The overall cancer incidence rate [standardized incidence ratio, 0.76; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.60–0.95] was lower than that in the general population of the United Kingdom, and there was no significant increase in site-specific cancer incidence rates. The overall cancer mortality rate was not increased, but the colon cancer mortality rate (standardized mortality ratio, 2.47; 95% CI, 1.31–4.22) was higher than expected. Mortality rates due to colon cancer, all malignant disease, cardiovascular disease and overall mortality were increased with higher posttreatment GH levels (P for trends,<0.02, <0.05, <0.02, and <0.0001). The overall mortality rate in patients with acromegaly with posttreatment GH levels less than 2.5 ng/mL (5 mU/L) was comparable to that in the general population of the United Kingdom (standardized mortality ratio, 1.10; 95% CI, 0.89–1.35).
Sammy, while subjects with acromegaly may have a tendency to cancer this in no way show MK677 use leads to cancer or acromegaly. I did previously mention that there was a 12 month study which was a clinical trial. No adverse effects.

In fact, LUM-201, also known as ibutamoren (MK677) developed by Lumos Pharma, Inc. is in clinical trials phase 2 right now. The goals of this single site trial are to study the pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics of LUM-201 and effects of LUM-201 administration on growth hormone release over time in children with idiopathic pediatric growth hormone deficiency (PGHD).

This same formulation is also know as Oratrope. They received a US Patent and marketed the drug. Seems like the formula has been sold to Lumos. Has previously been sold as Nutrabol.

This stuff has been around for quite a while (1995) and 1000's of people in the fitness industry have used it for periods of time. I would expect if it had negative side effects we certainly would have heard about it by now. I think I started using it in maybe 2013. I can't imagine how much I have done.

Last edited:

sammmy

12 month study cannot detect cancerous effects that take years to develop. The concern with GH stimulators is not only cancer but also metabolic and cardiovascular disease, which is the main problem in Acromegaly.

Patents and phase 2 or 3 studies do not matter - they are short term and completely missing or downplaying long term side effects. Remember the vaccines are "safe and effective"...

People intermittently using MK-677 and dropping it does not prove safety. It's like doing an anabolic sycle - won't kill you right now but the chances increase if you keep doing it for decades, as bodybuilders show.

BigTex

12 month study cannot detect cancerous effects that take years to develop. The concern with GH stimulators is not only cancer but also metabolic and cardiovascular disease, which is the main problem in Acromegaly.

Patents and phase 2 or 3 studies do not matter - they are short term and completely missing or downplaying long term side effects. Remember the vaccines are "safe and effective"...

People intermittently using MK-677 and dropping it does not prove safety. It's like doing an anabolic sycle - won't kill you right now but the chances increase if you keep doing it for decades, as bodybuilders show.
Conversely, extensive studies of the outcome of GH replacement in childhood cancer survivors show no evidence of an excess of de novo cancers, and more recent surveillance of children and adults treated with GH has revealed no increase in observed cancer risk.

Giovannucci, E., Pollak, M.N., Platz, E.A., Willett, W.C., Stampfer,M.J., Majeed, N., Colditz, G.A., Speizer, F.E. & Hankinson, S.E.(2000) A prospective study of plasma insulin-like growth factor-1and binding protein-3 and risk of colorectal neoplasia in women.Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, 9, 345–349.

Conclusions: These results support earlier findings of increased risk of colon cancer in subjects with elevated plasma IGF-1. Our results however do not support the hypothesis that the risk of rectal cancer could also be directly related to IGF-1 levels.
In conclusion, our study corroborates evidence from previous studies showing that GH replacement therapy in AGHD patients would not increase the risk of cancer; instead, it might be even decrease cancer risk. The results suggested that GH replacement therapy in AGHD patients was safe.

BadassBlues

The purpose of this thread is to investigate and discuss the potential of using MK 677 for anti-aging / health extension purposes. All points of view are welcome as long as it is relevant to the topic. Healthy debate is a good thing, I welcome all relevant input.

I have personally never used MK 677 and my interest in it is based off of the research I am currently doing. I personally have not seen anything from a safety aspect that would dissuade me from trying this to formulate my own opinion.

As stated above, from what I gather, the main complaint has been about side effects. I believe that is a highly variable aspect based on dosage, length of use and personal chemistry. Someone looking for the anabolic benefits rather than the anti aging possibilities would opt for the higher dosage and longer cycle. Hypertension was mentioned above and that is a possibility at higher doses due to water retention.

As to the subject of cancer, that one is the great unknown with regard to anything. We are all susceptible to that risk from virtually everything around us. I have seen no direct correlation with MK 677 usage and cancer. If someone could provide that as a study, rather than a hypothetical theory, I would be open to consider it. To say that there is no risk is not something anyone can calculate with absolute accuracy. I would however say that I personally see that risk as being very small and am comfortable with the odds. That is my personal opinion only. I respect anyone's right to have an opposing point of view.

I am not advocating that people start using MK 677 for the purposes discussed here, I am postulating the possible benefits of doing so. Any documented evidence contrary to using MK 677 is also welcome as we need to look at all sides in order to make an intelligent decision.

sammmy

The above study in Acromegaly also showed reduced cancer risk but increased overall mortality risk of colon cancer and cardiovascular disease, associated with high GH levels. The overall mortality is what matters, not whether it is from cancer or cardiovascular disease.

It also clearly indicated the threshold level at which GH increases mortality: "The overall mortality rate in patients with acromegaly with posttreatment GH levels less than 2.5 ng/mL (5 mU/L) was comparable to that in the general population of the United Kingdom (standardized mortality ratio, 1.10; 95% CI, 0.89–1.35)."

Drive your GH above those levels and you are putting yourself in the increased mortality group. Replacement of GH is not the same as boosting it, just like TRT is not the same as doing anabolic cycles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
BUY HCG CIALIS
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching