Peptides are a slow burn i see lots of post here expecting results fast

Buy Lab Tests Online

kayfab1972

I can't be more honest then this, my very first GH secretagogue was MK-677 on paper this stuff looked amazing, bough from chemyo so you know its real. I first did what was recommended my sport doctor told me start with 25mg per day, i had the worse side effects. Lowered to 12 and then 10mg same thing.

Then we tried mod gfr and ipamoralin, been on for about 6 months, other tread won't repeat but i cut out mod gfr due to side effects and kept ipamoralin at 200mcg 5 on 2 off.

The thing that bothers me is that lots of people think those peptides are miracle drugs and will do wonders.

Sadly if your diet first is not in check those peptides will do pretty much nothing. After being on for 6 months i guess i am resetting myself by cutting out mod gfr but i got good sleep, in the head most sides from mod tightness in the chest i did not get this amazing body transformation that i read everywhere sorry, the fat loss was not insane i did feel a better pump and my sleep was the best thing fall asleep and stay a sleep.

I feel lots of companies that sell peptides try to sell a dream, no you won't look like the rock after a 12 week cycle of mod gfr or cjc and ipa GHRP2 and GHRP6.

Before getting into peptides GH secretagogue do a lot of research for the results be very very very patient like 6 months and more to see full benefits and what they actually are.

We are all different and there are a lot of weird side effects, i never thought that mod gfr would give me thighness in the chest and shortness of breath, during allergy season i actually thought it was that my sinus acting up. Some get water retention even at low dosage, others get pains in hands and feet etc.

There are place for a lot of trial and errors. I am also fairly new to this whole hormone replacement therapy myself and still have a lot to learn.

Rise in blood sugar and peeing a lot more than usual, those side effect stop after i dropped the mod gfr 1-29, even at 100mcg per day i had those.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale