What is Optimal Estradiol Range for Libido/Erection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vonko1988

I've chased cortisol for years in my life with no success. If your sleep sucks, your cortisol will spike. It's a dog chasing his tails.

You can't sleep because because you're running supra physiological hormonal levels.
The sooner you get that, the sooner you will fix your problem.

There are plenty of people on this forum taking ambien, ibuprofen and all that trash to sedate themselves, just because they thought the higher the testosterone the better.

I hope you won't learn the hard way.

Dude, seems you are missing and missing the several times I said I had sleeping and cortisol issues before TRT...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

Dude, seems you are missing and missing the several times I said I had sleeping and cortisol issues before TRT...

Same issue I had for years. That's what I'm trying to tell you:

Low T - normal/high E2 = insomnia
High T - high E2 = insomnia

The only times I was sleeping fine in years is when I went off from clomid. My hormonal levels were going back to normal and I was sleeping with no issues. Unfortunately sleep can't make it for lack of androgens if you have hypogonadism, so fatigue will kick in again.

n2turbo2

Im spreading what the science, good studies and the best in the industry like Neil Rouzier state BACKED BY SCIENCE, no myths and bro fears of estrogen.

By the way I had a test today, my total T is around 1400 and e2 is 81. I feel awesome, libido is better than ever and my sleep improved after I stopped the magnesium. Part of the big numbers is I inject HCG every evening including the night before the test.

I know at least 10 guys with over 50 e2 and zero issues. I know on the other hand guys who had e2 of 10-20 with all kinds of issues.

And this guy here is BLOCKING the estrogen so these levels are not natural to him in any ways.

My E2 is 120 with 982 total free is 27 no hcg it was 160 with hcg. But i am getting crying spells over cute puppies? Probably have to lower it a little. i really dont want to use a AI.

Charliebizz

I've chased cortisol for years in my life with no success. If your sleep sucks, your cortisol will spike. It's a dog chasing his tails.

You can't sleep because because you're running supra physiological hormonal levels.
The sooner you get that, the sooner you will fix your problem.

There are plenty of people on this forum taking ambien, ibuprofen and all that trash to sedate themselves, just because they thought the higher the testosterone the better.

I hope you won't learn the hard way.
what do you mean by chasing cortisol. Is it high or low.cortisol issues can also make your sleep suck. Sleep is a tricky bitch. People have trouble sleeping with low t and high t. Or people sleep fine with both

Charliebizz

My E2 is 120 with 982 total free is 27 no hcg it was 160 with hcg. But i am getting crying spells over cute puppies? Probably have to lower it a little. i really dont want to use a AI.
Don’t say that to the Facebook group they will tell you it’s all in your head. You’ve probably self consciously loved puppies your whole life but now that your optimized all the joys in life are so much more profound lol it can’t be e2 it’s impossible.

Appassionato

what do you mean by chasing cortisol. Is it high or low.cortisol issues can also make your sleep suck. Sleep is a tricky bitch. People have trouble sleeping with low t and high t. Or people sleep fine with both

That's what I said before.
Cortisol spikes as a counter mechanism of stress.
Lack of sleep is a huge stress factor.
So if you are not sleeping well and your cortisol is high, some naturopath will tell you to get supplements to lower that.
The problem here is that elevated cortisol most of the time is an effect, not the cause of lack of sleep.

I've taken all the herbs and adaptogens possible to lower my cortisol and try to get a restful night of sleep. Never worked, because that wasn't the cause.

Charliebizz

So if you are not sleeping well and your cortisol is high, some naturopath will tell you to get supplements to lower that.
The problem here is that elevated cortisol most of the time is an effect, not the cause of lack of sleep.

I've taken all the herbs and adaptogens possible to lower my cortisol and try to get a restful night of sleep. Never worked, because that wasn't the cause.
got ya. I have low cortisol so we aren’t in same boat. Imo that’s been my biggest hurdle with trt is the low cortisol

Charliebizz

Not an expert on that. You need a good knowledgeable doctor that knows how to handle adrenals.
Like I said I tried with a few so called gurus only thing that is kind of working is low dose ssri. Mariano spoke about it I gave it a shot and it helped me tolerate trt. Before ssri my cortisol dropped to 6am fasted on trt with ssri it was 17.

Appassionato

Like I said I tried with a few so called gurus only thing that is kind of working is low dose ssri. Mariano spoke about it I gave it a shot and it helped me tolerate trt. Before ssri my cortisol dropped to 6am fasted on trt with ssri it was 17.

I've heard good things about Mariano, but never spoke to him.

Charliebizz

I've heard good things about Mariano, but never spoke to him.
I wanted to see him but I hate flying and I’m in ny. But I also know he’s very huge on nutrition and I also heard he’s like most of these docs and likes to throw a lot of things at you to see what sticks. That’s not for me anymore. I want as simple as possible. I had tried so many things with crisler and most making me feel worse. Not his fault I’m just a tough case. But so far the ssri and 100mg a week I’m not having many sides. My depression has lifted. And that’s big since I never been a depressed person. Hopefully I continue trending up. Only been 2 weeks on shots afte a month on 4 pumps of gel

n2turbo2

Don’t say that to the Facebook group they will tell you it’s all in your head. You’ve probably self consciously loved puppies your whole life but now that your optimized all the joys in life are so much more profound lol it can’t be e2 it’s impossible.

Problem is I don’t like crying over stupid shit. But I do have a good woody.

CROM

Didn’t know this thread was still going but as an update I take about 0.65 of Arimidex per week. I crush the pill into a powder and divide that little bit into 7 equal-ish parts and put it in vitamin container. Each day I take that little bit. That’s probably overkill but erections are 100%. MANY times better than before. I will check my E2 soon to see where i am at.

Vonko1988

What is your protocol and body fat percentage? Either one of these or both is causing it. Yes this e2 is too high compared to test

Vonko1988

My sleep issues began 7 years ago when I worked aboard merchant ships. Either my symphaticus or paras nervous system got fucked up and I dont know how to fix it. Hoped trt would help for that as well but now it seems something else needs to be done in addition

Vonko1988

see Now this is the way trt is trending what do you think. I personally not a fan of this video

I think this is one of the best videos ever made(not a fan of the person speaking at all), but this approach really works. I know tens of guys using it successfully and they really get optimized.
I try to follow this approach so far and my trt works pretty well. Although Im still having some issues im way happier than before, and then you ask me why Im not worries of my high levels of test and e2.

I may lower them a bit eventually, but nothing should be rushed in this trt game and every small change should be given enough time to work

Charliebizz

What is your protocol and body fat percentage? Either one of these or both is causing it. Yes this e2 is too high compared to test
But that goes against every thing you were saying before. Not trying to argue with you just the point everyone was trying to make before
I think this is one of the best videos ever made(not a fan of the person speaking at all), but this approach really works. I know tens of guys using it successfully and they really get optimized.
I try to follow this approach so far and my trt works pretty well. Although Im still having some issues im way happier than before, and then you ask me why Im not worries of my high levels of test and e2.

I may lower them a bit eventually, but nothing should be rushed in this trt game and every small change should be given enough time to work
This is contradictory to what you and the group believes though. They say t follows e no matter what it’s never a factor don’t even test it anymore. And if you don’t believe in a.i use what would you even do to remedy this situation. In the theory they use that e follows t then boosting t levels more the t and e would go up but ratio remain the same. The theory they work off of is free t is all that matters. But now you are saying the ratio is off ?

Vonko1988

But that goes against every thing you were saying before. Not trying to argue with you just the point everyone was trying to make before

This is contradictory to what you and the group believes though. They say t follows e no matter what it’s never a factor don’t even test it anymore. And if you don’t believe in a.i use what would you even do to remedy this situation. In the theory they use that e follows t then boosting t levels more the t and e would go up but ratio remain the same. The theory they work off of is free t is all that matters. But now you are saying the ratio is off ?

Dude, Im not a part of this group.
First I believe e should follow t, only if you inject DAILY. And yes, you can still have issues and yes you can do other things except ai in case you have high e2 symptoms(not high e2 on paper) High doses zinc citrate, scrotal cream instead of injections, also my research points many guys aromatize on enanthate less than cypionate. Why, cannot tell and sorry I cannot provide studies.
In my personal understanding everything more rare than daily injections can cause disbalance in these two. And I dont care people are lazy, affraid of needles or believe in the testosterone esters half life. My simple logic in taking anything in my body is that small and frequent is better than rare and bigger dose. Always. You want less pokes or to feel better? Ive made my choice. Im doind 2 injections every day and I dont care. At best I will soon merge them in one. Every single day
Yes, some people get away with once or twice a week injections, but very few can be really optimized in such schedule. This is how I see it.
And yes, body fat do matter. I have some as well.

Charliebizz

Dude, Im not a part of this group.
First I believe e should follow t, only if you inject DAILY. And yes, you can still have issues and yes you can do other things except ai in case you have high e2 symptoms(not high e2 on paper) High doses zinc citrate, scrotal cream instead of injections, also my research points many guys aromatize on enanthate less than cypionate. Why, cannot tell and sorry I cannot provide studies.
In my personal understanding everything more rare can cause disbalance in these two.
Yes, some people get away with once or twice a week injections, but very few can be really optimized in such schedule. This is how I see it.
And yes, body fat do matter. I have some as well.
now that hurt my head. How long you’ve been around these forums. Many people feel great with out daily injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me