What is Optimal Estradiol Range for Libido/Erection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Simply put, if you require a t or E number outside of the range (especially way outside) that you had when you were feeling your best there are likely other things off with your metabolism that are not being examined. Hormones work in synergy with one another.
this
im sure if your needing trt in supra does to feel "optimal" its to mask issues you havent resolved and like putting a plaster on them running a cycle to hide the problems but in the long term it wont help the underlining issues as there is so much more than tesosterone at work to feel good and be healthy
Agreed, and I think another part of it is how guys react to dose reductions. We know it's very common to start with doses that are much too high. We also know that cutting back the doses can be pretty miserable once you've adapted to higher levels. It's easy to misinterpret this temporary discomfort as an indication that you must have higher doses to feel ok. But if you toughed it out for the necessary weeks or months then your body would be re-sensitized to more physiological levels, and you would have fewer side effects and probably feel better overall.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

camygod

Agreed, and I think another part of it is how guys react to dose reductions. We know it's very common to start with doses that are much too high. We also know that cutting back the doses can be pretty miserable once you've adapted to higher levels. It's easy to misinterpret this temporary discomfort as an indication that you must have higher doses to feel ok. But if you toughed it out for the necessary weeks or months then your body would be re-sensitized to more physiological levels, and you would have fewer side effects and probably feel better overall.
i guess its like a smack head chasing the high once your used to that feeling hard to go back and having tesosterone in such high doses constatly amps you up we are not ment to be that way they can try and jusify it with saying i want to be optimal blah blah but what goes up must come down you cant have it one way without negatives

antelopers

this
im sure if your needing trt in supra does to feel "optimal" its to mask issues you havent resolved and like putting a plaster on them running a cycle to hide the problems but in the long term it wont help the underlining issues as there is so much more than tesosterone at work to feel good and be healthy
Or you have guys like me that have spent 5+ years with this mindset chasing ghosts, wasting years of my life, and feeling no symptom relief at all until I decided to push into slightly supraphysiologic ranges. Is there something else wrong somewhere? Maybe. But I'd rather take a little extra T than figure out a mystery disorder that no doctor, forum, or expert has a single clue about what it could be.

madman

Super Moderator
Man, again a thing many of you here do. Fixating on numbers and not how you feel.

I have seen the new calculator and I will not use it and I will tell you why. The doctors Ive talked to have so far optimized their patients using the old calculator and have some reference where most of their patients are optimal according to the old one. So if we use the new one we must up those numbers.

Or what we have to lower our doses because FDA came out with a new thing :D

I bet how hard Neil Rouzier would laugh if somebody tells him this...

The FDA has absolutely nothing to do with the TruT™algorithm (cFTZ) other than registering the device (calculator/data processing module, for clinical use) you f***ing simpleton.
Screenshot (3005).png

Three heavyweights in the field behind the invention of TruT™

Ravi Jasuja, Shalender Bhasin, and Mikhail N Zakharov

*CFTZ- multi-step dynamic binding model with complex allostery

* The multi-step dynamic binding model with complex allostery model is a modified ensemble allostery model that takes into consideration the specific SHBG-Testosterone binding interaction

TruT™ by FPT

The novel, FDA-registered TruT™ algorithm uses a modern understanding of molecular interactions to improve the accuracy of free-T calculations.

Why TruT™?
The only FDA-registered free testosterone calculator.

madman

Super Moderator
@Vonko1988
Post this up for all those morons bashing the so-called stupid FDA calculator LMFAO!

*CALCULATOR/DATA PROCESSING MODULE, FOR CLINICAL USE
Screenshot (3005).png

[0031] Fig. 12 depicts a device or a computer system 1000 comprising one or more processors 1300 and a memory 1500 storing one or more programs 1600 for execution by the one or more processors 1300.
1608744814247.png

tropicaldaze1950

Lolwut? Danny Bossa is known as the biggest joke in the TRT community.
@equel/ We chatted on the T-Nation thread about 10 mg of testosterone per day. I was certainly impressed by how well you do on 8 mg, daily. You seemed like a smart, decent guy. While you're entitled to your opinion, I don't know if Danny Bossa is the biggest joke in the TRT community. Maybe his ideas are counter to conventional wisdom but for those who either respond poorly to TRT or just don't respond, period, thinking outside the box is necessary, both for patients and their doctors.

If TRT was easy and uncomplicated, this forum and many others wouldn't exist nor would doctors who use widely differing protocols. It would almost be cookie cutter and any doctor could prescribe it. Debate and discussion is fine, not snark and sarcasm.

gerardo

Simply put, if you require a t or E number outside of the range (especially way outside) that you had when you were feeling your best there are likely other things off with your metabolism that are not being examined. Hormones work in synergy with one another.
I don't know if that question fits this topic. Patients who have prostatic hyperplasia how should you do with E2 high and DHT too low?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me