What’s the general consensus on AI’s here?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Unless you have certain cancers, you really don't need an AI. For those that have difficulty reducing or stopping AI, it's probably because the way you are dosing your T is causing hormone spikes that are causing you to not feel well. The AI may mask the spikes, but it isn't actually helping you. I was formerly in the AI camp and even though my e2 crashed over and over again, I couldn't find a way to get off of them. It wasn't until I smoothed out my hormones enough by going to 2x daily compounded cream that I was finally able to discontinue the AI. Others may succeed simply by injecting at least EOD. My e2 sits around 80 now, but I feel the best I've ever felt on TRT. My body gets pissed if I even try zinc or calcium d-glucarate to lower e2. My e2 is where it should be at the higher level.

Do you apply the cream to your scrotum? Don’t forget that DHT basically minimizes high E2 symptoms. So a person with an E2 of 80 while applying cream to their scrotum is not the same thing as a person with an E2 of 80 with normal DHT levels. And I’m not attacking you or anything, I’m a cream user myself and apply a good amount to my scrotum. Just saying it’s not apples to apples.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JV63

Thanks to the Nicholites for chiming in. While you show your sources on the dangers of AI's used in low doses if needed, can you also show sources showing that running dht at supraphysiological levels is safe long term? TIA

VacationMan

did you actually document that 1mg dose you say took you from 66 to 10?

Document, as in speak with the doc about it? If that's the meaning of "document" then obviously yes. If "document" means do I have the lab results handy for a show-and-tell, then no...but I can get them from the doc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me