Wanted: the benefits of HCG, but without the anxiety it gives me. Titrate dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I have been on hCG for many years. In fact, I started TRT with hCG monotherapy. Then, added T with hCG. I also happen to have a history of frequent headaches. Over the years, I have made many lifestyle changes to reduce my headaches.

For a variety of reasons, I have decided to stop hCG a few times in the recent past. I’ve posted about it a few times throughout the forum. It’s a little early to tell for sure, but I have noticed a remarkable reduction in headache frequency.

Overall, I don’t feel as though I have “lost anything“ by stopping the hCG, and I think it has made a big difference with headaches. On the other hand, I have noticed diffuse musculoskeletal soreness. I tend to get sore a lot at my age, but it seems to be much worse recently. Not sure if it has anything to do with the hCG or not.

ZALEMAX

Fortunate my urologist wants to start me on hcg m 1000iux3week i have it at my ready to boost my low t. I haven't started yet because I am new to the injection process. and have not injected test yet. we thought that we would start with hcg m first. do you think thats good protocol and see how i respond.. please anyone here in the forum can respond all are appreciated.

Last edited:

Fortunate

My first piece of advice is to always listen to your physician over anyone here. That said, a lot of people here have a lot of real world and scientific experience and can spot anomalous advice from a physician.

I think it's reasonable to start hcg and see how it goes. That's how I started with TRT. It went well for a little while, but I eventually pushed my E2 levels up and started having side effects from that. I also don't think it did a great job bring T levels up.

On the other hand, it's a nice option, as I should not shut down your own production. Injections are not a big deal. Easy to do.

For a long time, I had been on small, daily doses, mainly to maintain endogenous production. I recently went off hcg to see how I felt, and I have noticed a significant reduction in headaches (I tend to get them) and an overall more "even" feeling. But, I have also felt a lot more muscle/body aches. No idea if it's coincidental or not.

If you want to go slow, I might recommend Natesto. It's quick acting, easy to use and according to studies, does not shut down endogenous production. For me, it's the most tolerable form of TRT. Great for mood and mental clarity. Downsides: three times a day; cost (for some); less anabolic than other forms of TRT.

ZALEMAX

Fortunate, About how long have you been on hcg m? before and when your E2 went up what did you notice? My Dr. did want to start me on t but I wanted to start slow,I asked about hcg and thats were he prescribed hcg m. the Dr actually wanted to start me at 2000iu x3 week but several weeks went and then I told him I would like to try a lower dose so we are at 1000iux3times a week. My body is highly sensitive to any drugs so i try to stay off and use supplements like Boron but even when I went for it at half dose I got this anxiety feeling..so I stopped that. I keep telling myself to calm the F down. I like you already have muscle aches and pain not so much headaches tho. I was searching for Natesto perhaps this could be something to look at for me. Here's the thing I got 2x viles of test c ,2xsamples of 100mg Zosted and now 2xviles of hcg at my ready..I can not seem to make a go at the T for fear of sides. I am ready to start hcg m but still procrastination for fear of sides. I have an appointment with my Dr. 3 weeks from today he supposed to check my blood T level as its been 3 months already went.. he going to S**T when he learnes that I have not injected hcg m yet I hope doesn't give up on me. He wants to help me feel better I just don't like reading all the disclaimers in the paper inserts that come with the process it really plays on my mind. Are you using Natesto now? How did you actually inject without the fears?

Last edited:

Fortunate

Fortunate, About how long have you been on hcg m? before and when your E2 went up what did you notice? My Dr. did want to start me on t but I wanted to start slow,I asked about hcg and thats were he prescribed hcg m. the Dr actually wanted to start me at 2000iu x3 week but several weeks went and then I told him I would like to try a lower dose so we are at 1000iux3times a week. My body is highly sensitive to any drugs so i try to stay off and use supplements like Boron but even when I went for it at half dose I got this anxiety feeling..so I stopped that. I keep telling myself to calm the F down. I like you already have muscle aches and pain not so much headaches tho. I was searching for Natesto perhaps this could be something to look at for me. Here's the thing I got 2x viles of test c ,2xsamples of 100mg Zosted and now 2xviles of hcg at my ready..I can not seem to make a go at the T for fear of sides. I am ready to start hcg m but still procrastination for fear of sides. I have an appointment with my Dr. 3 weeks from today he supposed to check my blood T level as its been 3 months already went.. he going to S**T when he learnes that I have not injected hcg m yet I hope doesn't give up on me. He wants to help me feel better I just don't like reading all the desclaimers in the paper inserts that come with the process it really plays on my mind. Are you using Neatest now? How did you actually inject without the fears?
Injecting is incredibly easy once you get used to it. That said, I am currently on the Natesto alone. Like many here, I have been trying to dial in my protocol. That said, Natesto is hands down the gentlest and best tolerated form of TRT I have ever tried. I would seriously recommend that you ask your doctor about it. It won’t shut down your endogenous production if you ever decide to go off TRT. It’s easy to do, no injections and is very good for mood improvement. If you decide you don’t like it, you can stop without having to deal with several days of elevated T levels. It also does not bump estrogen or raise hematocrit. It’s a great option for someone who is unsure about TRT in general, because it is so easy to just stop.

Gianluca

There is research suggesting an increase in cortisol while using exogenous HCG. This could be the cause of your anxiety. Have you tested cortisol levels with and without HCG?

a 25% increase in cortisol after a 10.000IU IM injection of HCG. not our typical dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me