HCG / anxiety / e2 / AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

hey, I did some forum search and found couple threads about this.
so about 2-3 weeks ago, in addition to my 200mg/cyp/week(3x), I've added HCG at 0.5ml 3x Week
things were fine, and i did notice some improvement in sex + overall sensitivity
then couple days ago i started having pretty bad baseline anxiety - constant. I suspected the HCG (which I stopped now). never took an AI, but found some other forum posts, of similar situations people were in, and they recommended to try the AI. I took 0.125MG of anastrazole, and within 2-3 hours I felt a big improvement.
now from a pharmacological perspective this does not make a lot of sense to me, since the AI would only prevent ongoing e2 production but not lower existing, so a reduction would take time?
anyways....is it possible that a huge spike in E2 would cause all sorts of mental issues? I had no other symptoms like gyno etc, but since yesterday i noticed increased erections and sex drive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
so about 2-3 weeks ago, in addition to my 200mg/cyp/week(3x), I've added HCG at 0.5ml 3x Week
things were fine, and i did notice some improvement in sex + overall sensitivity
then couple days ago i started having pretty bad baseline anxiety - constant. I suspected the HCG (which I stopped now). never took an AI, but found some other forum posts, of similar situations people were in, and they recommended to try the AI. I took 0.125MG of anastrazole, and within 2-3 hours I felt a big improvement.
now from a pharmacological perspective this does not make a lot of sense to me, since the AI would only prevent ongoing e2 production but not lower existing, so a reduction would take time?
anyways....is it possible that a huge spike in E2 would cause all sorts of mental issues? I had no other symptoms like gyno etc, but since yesterday i noticed increased erections and sex drive.
It just shows are different we are. I love HCG and use 500 mg twice a week now for over 8 years. Other members can't use it. Plus I've never felt anything from estrogen while other members say they do.

ajax31

It just shows are different we are. I love HCG and use 500 mg twice a week now for over 8 years. Other members can't use it. Plus I've never felt anything from estrogen while other members say they do.
Do you take zinc supplements, Vince?

ajax31

Thanks.

I suspected that those who take zinc, or who have naturally good zinc balance, are better able to tolerate estrogen.

It may be zinc’s effects on estrogen receptors.

Fortunate

Thanks.

I suspected that those who take zinc, or who have naturally good zinc balance, are better able to tolerate estrogen.

It may be zinc’s effects on estrogen receptors.
I have had similar experiences in the past with anastrazole in that I feel relief after a brief period of time, and also can’t fully explain it.

Additionally, supposedly aromatization from hCG occurs in the testicular tissues, and anastrozole primarily works in the periphery. I can’t confirm this scientifically, but I am reaching back into my memory from other things I’ve read.

t_spacemonkey

I've also have been supplementing zinc. maybe thats why high e2 doesn't bother me (i was ~60 pre HCG, now i dont' know).
I did HCG in the past, at 3x 0.35ml, and my T was at 120mg/week
i felt fine on that. maybe there is a lower dose which will work for me, at 200mg T/week
have to find the minimum effective HCG dose

Simbarn

Not being familiar with your previous TRT protocols and subsequent issues; why are you on such a high dose of T a week? I personally would experience high levels of anxiety with a dose that high, not to mention worsened erectile/sexual function.
I am tempted to think that what may be occurring here is an excess of testosterone. If one still has a healthy pair of testicles, hCG can stimulate a reasonable surge of natural T. If you are already taking exogenous T, this may put you at a level which may cause an imbalance in the autonomic nervous system, causing a form of sympathetic dominance. It can also as I have been discussing with someone else here, cause issues with SERT (in some males) which has the net effect of lowering Seratonin.

Early effects on sex drive and function with any hormone manipulation should be disregarded as these are usually only temporary and the result of the sudden change in your hormonal milieu. As many indicate here, after 8 or so weeks, the true effects of any protocol change become evident.
If your require an AI, it is a good sign you are on too much testosterone.

I switched from regular hCG to Ovidrel, which does not appear to give me the estrogen stimulation that urinary derived hCG had done in the past. I noticed this mainly with regard to nipple sensitivity and enlargement.

DS3

Not being familiar with your previous TRT protocols and subsequent issues; why are you on such a high dose of T a week? I personally would experience high levels of anxiety with a dose that high, not to mention worsened erectile/sexual function.
I am tempted to think that what may be occurring here is an excess of testosterone. If one still has a healthy pair of testicles, hCG can stimulate a reasonable surge of natural T. If you are already taking exogenous T, this may put you at a level which may cause an imbalance in the autonomic nervous system, causing a form of sympathetic dominance. It can also as I have been discussing with someone else here, cause issues with SERT (in some males) which has the net effect of lowering Seratonin.

Early effects on sex drive and function with any hormone manipulation should be disregarded as these are usually only temporary and the result of the sudden change in your hormonal milieu. As many indicate here, after 8 or so weeks, the true effects of any protocol change become evident.
If your require an AI, it is a good sign you are on too much testosterone.

I switched from regular hCG to Ovidrel, which does not appear to give me the estrogen stimulation that urinary derived hCG had done in the past. I noticed this mainly with regard to nipple sensitivity and enlargement.
With Ovidrel, do you experience the same level of testicular stimulation?

Simbarn

With Ovidrel, do you experience the same level of testicular stimulation?
Yes, they have enlarged to a similar size. Not as big as when my natural gonadotropins were working as this is due to the lack of FSH. The Sertoli cells make up most of the mass of the testes.
The difference I have noticed; the feeling Ovidrel gives is more subtle in the beginning, gradually the improvement in sexual sensitivity increases over time. I found urinary derived hCG had a very strong initial effect, then this waned and was quite erratic.
Ovidrel seems to be more consistent, thus far.

t_spacemonkey

at my previous dose of 180mg/week, my T levels were 754 total 22.6 free
before that, at 150mg/week, they were something like 500/17
my libido is very good. in fact, it did increase each time i raised my dose.
my shbg is super low at 11, and the 3x week protocol seemed to worked well for me. i don't feel any different between injections.
i use empower pharmacy as many here with defy, so I don't think the source is the issue.
i haven't injected HCG since last week Friday, and things are definitely slowly leveling for me. I suspect something else then high T, but who knows. I did run higher cycles TRT on occasion and felt great.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me