TRT w/ BCP157 and TB500

Buy Lab Tests Online

LiveX2

Working through recovering from ruptured tendon and rotator cuff surgery. Should be getting nandrolone from Dr. next check in, but curious about these peptides.

Can I:
* Inject IM near sight instead of subQ?
* Combine with TRT (test cyp) in one syringe and IM inj in shoulder?
* Combine BPC157+TB500+cyp in one IM injection?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

I have a mild tendon(maybe muscle) injury around shoulder from pushing too hard at gym. i've been injecting a mix of bpc157/tb500 directly in the painful area. there is no guarantee that you will get close to the root of the problem but you might. I would not mix with T. one is water one if oiled based.
I had a success in the past with some knee pain and bpc157. injected directly into the pain area. disappeared within 2-3 days.

LiveX2

Thanks spacemonkey. I'm more concerned about IM inj and it's efficacy rather than subq. I already mix water based hCG and sesame T in same syringe and also B12 and T together...the T sits on top and goes in first, followed by the water base. Prep takes bit longer, but saves my from having to pin again.

madman

Super Moderator
Working through recovering from ruptured tendon and rotator cuff surgery. Should be getting nandrolone from Dr. next check in, but curious about these peptides.

Can I:

Need to tread lightly here.

Would not get too caught up on ND let anyone any AAS when it comes to preventing/minimizing let alone healing damaged tendons.

Not going to happen.

As I stated in a previous thread no amount of ND/AAS let alone GH is going to prevent/heal damage to joints/ligaments/tendons from overuse/repetitive heavy lifting long-term.

Once you tear a tendon (<50%) or in cases where the partial tear is >50% or a complete rupture that requires surgical repair the scar tissue that replaces the native fibers will never be the same as the breaking point will always be lower and it will always be more prone to reinjury!

* individual tendon architecture is exquisitely tuned for optimal function, and scar-like healing generally fails to return to its pre-injury structure

Guided_by_Voices

You may want to add IPAM/MGF and DMSO. Those two and BPC are my starting points for almost any injury. No guarantees but they won't hurt and seem to help for many of us. You may also want to review the "Fixes for Joint Issues: A list of some basics" thread here.

LiveX2

Need to tread lightly here.

Would not get too caught up on ND let anyone any AAS when it comes to preventing/minimizing let alone healing damaged tendons.

Not going to happen.

As I stated in a previous thread no amount of ND/AAS let alone GH is going to prevent/heal damage to joints/ligaments/tendons from overuse/repetitive heavy lifting long-term.

Once you tear a tendon (<50%) or in cases where the partial tear is >50% or a complete rupture that requires surgical repair the scar tissue that replaces the native fibers will never be the same as the breaking point will always be lower and it will always be more prone to reinjury!

* individual tendon architecture is exquisitely tuned for optimal function, and scar-like healing generally fails to return to its pre-injury structure
@madman I agree with that. I don’t expect any healing or prevention of my tendons. I’m interested in the joint relief from prior knee injuries/surgery and the recent bicep rupture.

I know there may be alternatives to nandrolone, but I’m also interested in the anabolic effect, even at a therapeutic or a bit over dose I think I’ll respond.

what do you think about mixing BPC157 with a T dose, IM?

madman

Super Moderator

Can I:

Hi, brand new member here. Lots of good information and discussions on this forum. I'm with Peter MD and so far so good. Already had labs, so I got into (virtually) see a physician right away and started my treatment. I would have liked to have started at a higher ml/inj, but I'm open to see how current protocol goes at 0.4ml 2x/wk (160mg) + HCG 25u ...started 4 wks ago.

This is not looking too good!

You were started on a horrible TRT protocol from the get-go.

Too high a starting T dose let alone adding in hCG off the hop will drive up T levels further.

Hard to believe you would even state (1st thread posted on Excel):

*I would have liked to have started at a higher ml/inj, but I'm open to see how current protocol goes at 0.4ml 2x/wk (160mg) + HCG 25u ...started 4 wks ago.

You have no understanding of how this works.

The common starting dose is 100 mg T/week or 50 mg T split twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

We always say start low and go slow on a T-only protocol as we want to see how the body reacts to testosterone and where said protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) will have your trough TT, FT, SHBG and estradiol let alone other critical markers such as RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Most men on TRT are injecting 100-200 mg T/week whether once weekly, twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

The majority of men can easily hit a healthy let alone high trough FT injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Yes, some outliers may need the higher-end dose but it is far from common.

200 mg T/week is overkill, nonsense pushed by those so-called TRT gurus, dime-dozen run-of-the-mill T clinics, and all those blast n cruizers on the bumass forums littered on the internet.

Everyone and their brother preaching high T is where it's at with that more T is better mentality.

Pure nonsense.

Tread lightly on who you seek advice from.

Keep in mind running too high a trough FT level can be just as bad in many ways as having too low an FT level especially when it comes to libido/erectile function and mood.

Again keep in mind when first starting TRT or tweaking a protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) hormones will be in FLUX during the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) and it is common for most to experience ups/downs during the transition as the body is trying to adjust.

Even once blood levels have stabilized it will still take time (a few months) for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time when one needs to truly gauge how they feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Every protocol needs to be given a fighting chance (12 weeks) to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

Otherwise, you will be left in a constant state of confusion chasing your tail endlessly for that so-called magical optimal!

This is where most fail as they have no clue how exogenous T works.

You also stated (1st thread posted on Excel):

*I hear you. Not the lowest levels, but def crushed and I suppose it’s that after realizing the likely main source to my symptoms, I'd prefer to start higher and dial it back. I know it’s supposed to be mildest protocol and work up, but now knowing what I know...
Wasn’t seriously considering 2 esters just noticed they had a wide selection.

*Thanks for the reply @Blackhawk ... good advice. I'll keep running how I was prescribed, it's all good so far. I know this is TRT and I'm not looking to blast, but to be honest, the anabolic effect so far is a real plus in treating my symptoms - is there anyone who doesn't like the increased muscle from TRT? I know more is not always better, but would be nice to enhance TRT and its anabolic properties with oxandrolone, nandrolone or stanozolol.

You do not know.

Again always best to start low and go slow.

Patience is key.

Much easier going up than coming down.

You are getting way ahead of yourself here.

Just started TRT let alone not even on long enough to let things settle and you are already talking about throwing in other compounds.

*Have been reading some experiences & feedback on this forum regarding nandrolone, benefits, dosing etc. I've been prescribed .35ml (70mg) Q7, which is in range of what seems to be what the majority is at (50-100mg q7). Doc is starting low to see how it goes, but I don't feel joint and tendon relief after 4 wks. and don't think I will see any anabolic benefit at this dose. Any relief I feel is short lived (couple days), then back to aches and pains.

Curious if adjustment can be made to nandro based on lab results and how I feel. Also curious what dose you started nandro at? when did you feel relief (arthritis, joint pain, surgery on rotator cuff)? if your dose was increased, did you just ask bc you didn't feel relief?

Now this is where it gets even nuttier as you stated in your 2nd thread posted a week after your 1st thread was posted that you had started TRT a month ago which would have been the end of October yet you had already been on Nandrolone for 4 weeks and were already eager to push up your dose.

Again you clearly have no clue how exogenous T let alone other compounds work.

As I stated in my previous reply 4 weeks means nothing when using ND as it takes much longer to reach steady-state due to the half-life of the decanoate ester.

Clear as day you have been brainwashed into that more T is better mentality.

You are setting yourself up for failure.

Started on T (fairly high dose) + hCG and nandrolone!

This was just a few months ago.

LiveX2

so you couldn't disagree with me agreeing with you that I am not expecting nandrolone to heal or prevent anything ... but looking for the anabolic effect (read muscle gains), so you go to my other threads, where I'm also admitting I will be going low and slow, you still feel the need to berate the topic by repeating what you have already told me. Karen.

Well noted. thanks.

Now, if you have any opinion on the actual posted topic - combining TRT and BCP157, that would actually be helpful. As a super moderator, I'd assume you'd know.

madman

Super Moderator
so you couldn't disagree with me agreeing with you that I am not expecting nandrolone to heal or prevent anything ... but looking for the anabolic effect (read muscle gains), so you go to my other threads, where I'm also admitting I will be going low and slow, you still feel the need to berate the topic by repeating what you have already told me. Karen.

Well noted. thanks.

Now, if you have any opinion on the actual posted topic - combining TRT and BCP157, that would actually be helpful. As a super moderator, I'd assume you'd know.

Homie don't play that shit rookie!

Sit back and think this through!

Went over your head.

Yes in your reply you clearly stated that you were pursuing the ND to help with joint pain and take advantage of the anabolic effects.

Again you were already head over heels 4 weeks in talking about increasing your dose and I told you 4 weeks means nothing as you have not even reached a steady state due to the PK of ND.

Clear as the day you lack an understanding of the PKs.

Yes, you did state you would give it 12 weeks before deciding on your next move.

Even then would not expect any miracles went it comes to muscle/strength gains using therapeutic doses of 50-100 mg/week of ND.

200 mg ND/week is where its true anabolic potential starts to shine and this is not a therapeutic dose.

The dose used/prescribed for relief of joint/bone pain is 50-100 mg/week.

Some may go slightly higher but 200 mg is overkill and not prescribed/needed for such.

Most using/abusing ND for the sole purpose of muscle/strength gains would be injecting a whopping 400-600 mg/week.

The same can be said for TRT as the gains in muscle/strength when using average therapeutic doses of 100-150 mg T/week are going to be far from stellar and again 200 mg T/week is where its true anabolic potential starts to shine.

Most using/abusing T for the sole purpose of muscle/strength gains would be injecting 400-600mg T/week.

If one wanted to truly take advantage of the anabolic effects of T/ND without going ape shit then 200 mg T +200 mg ND would be where it's at.

Unfortunately, this would not even be considered HRT as even though 200 mg T would be considered the high-end therapeutic dose (most men would never even need it) throwing in another 200 mg ND is a shitload of androgens/week.

400 mg/week of androgens is in no way considered HRT/therapeutic.

This would be no different than abusing 400mg T/week other than the fact one is replacing some of the T with ND to prevent/minimize any potential side effects.

The big issue here is you started on too high a TRT dose + hCG off the hop then went and added in the ND.

160mg T/week is not starting low and slow!

Top it off you threw in the hCG and ND to boot.

Never going to get dialed in let alone know what may be causing any negative effects/sides that may arise.

Hope you understand that starting off on too high a TRT dose will most likely have your trough FT too high and it is a given that you are going to drive up your hematocrit.

ND is no different as once you start pushing up the dose it can drive up your hematocrit.

You need to tread lightly here as you are recovering from a f**KING ruptured tendon and you need to be mindful when it comes to how much and how fast you add muscle/increase strength as tendons take way longer to heal/strengthen than muscle.

Yet you had already mentioned in 1st thread posted on the forum that you were interested in oxandrolone/stanozolol.

Hope you understand that the main properties of these compounds are increased strength/fat loss.

Most would consider these strength compounds as opposed to mass builders!

If you have experience drawing/injecting oil-based T + water-based hCG using an insulin syringe I see no issue throwing in the BPC157.

If it were me I would just inject solo.

Do what you feel is best for you!

LiveX2

Even then would not expect any miracles went it comes to muscle/strength gains using therapeutic doses of 50-100 mg/week of ND.

200 mg ND/week is where its true anabolic potential starts to shine and this is not a therapeutic dose.

The dose used/prescribed for relief of joint/bone pain is 50-100 mg/week.
I've been responding very well in terms of strength and regaining lost muscle with the doses of T/ND I've been prescribed. But, if one were to want more, I suppose saving up a bit to run over prescribed.

If one wanted to truly take advantage of the anabolic effects of T/ND without going ape shit then 200 mg T +200 mg ND would be where it's at.
I'd settle for 150mg T / 150 mg ND or 200mg T + 100mg ND...etc

160mg T/week is not starting low and slow!
Maybe. But it's staying the course and not deviating from what I've been prescribed. And I feel amazing!

Hope you understand that starting off on too high a TRT dose will most likely have your trough FT too high and it is a given that you are going to drive up your hematocrit.
I understand. I suppose if one wanted to ensure the prescribed dose stays prescribed to squirrel away, he'd skip a week or two doses to pull trough numbers down.

You need to tread lightly here as you are recovering from a f**KING ruptured tendon and you need to be mindful when it comes to how much and how fast you add muscle/increase strength as tendons take way longer to heal/strengthen than muscle.
This. You sound less condescending and more caring when you put it like that. How right you are...worked through 12 weeks of PT and latest MRI shows tendon has reattached to the bone very nicely. Been given clearance by ortho surgeon to start training as I had before. But I am still training cautiously.

Yet you had already mentioned in 1st thread posted on the forum that you were interested in oxandrolone/stanozolol.
OM gosh yeah! I was enamored by the fact that I can now legally get these compounds.

Most would consider these strength compounds as opposed to mass builders!
Count me as part of that group. As a competitor in a strength sport, certainly interested in increasing strength.

If it were me I would just inject solo.
Probably the route I will go. Injections are getting quite easy and painless. What's once more?

We'll see what my numbers look like next labs, but have I said it already? I feel phenomenal! Best I've felt in a long time. Libido, amazing. ED, non-existent. Depression, who? Clear. Focused. Level. ...

I think my physician got it right on what he prescribed and the dosage.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me