TRT Thrice Weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRT1990

Whats a good timing protocol for three times a week? I am on 200mg, I want to spread it across the week three times, would I just do MON/WED/FRI?

And what days would be good to test my trough/peaks?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Whats a good timing protocol for three times a week? I am on 200mg
You might want to rethink things, 200 mg once weekly is more than likely way too much let alone three times a week!

Here's a thread on the subject->

TRT1990

No worries bro, but on 200mg, My T isn't sky high, I do a shot twice a week at 100mg each shot, my trough and peak aren't insane. Not self pescribed, but I want to jump my SHGB up abit, and was told to spread my shots for it

Systemlord

My T isn't sky high, I do a shot twice a week at 100mg each shot, my trough and peak aren't insane.
That's like you watching an NFL game I missed and not telling me the score.

You leave too much to the imagination.

Not self pescribed, but I want to jump my SHGB up abit, and was told to spread my shots for it
Changing your SHBG a few points isn't going to change anything, save yourself the trouble.

If you really want your SHBG to go up, go to the gym and lift weights. I promise you it will happen fast.

A vegan diet may increase SHBG. Also intermittent fasting will increase SHBG.

Last edited:

TRT1990

Doctor told me my levels were acceptable, I would still assume they aren't really perfect in a stimulated 'natty' enviroment, but my trough is roughly 1100, peak are around 1300.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me