TRT & benzo withdrawal, please help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

THE Guru (aka BigTex) should have an account at all these boards. This place is lucky to have you here. Was a joy to interact with you at ExcelMale.
I think I have an account under ILiftBig2001. He it have enjoyed my contact with you. I hope to see you on one of the other boards if you leave here.

L

loadtear

One last thing before I log out for the last time. Do the math.

You have a post to like ratio of just 26.24%. I have one of 103.9% (more likes than posts).

LOL!

What is this grade 2!

A forum with a bunch of strangers yet he holds great value on the post to like ratio LMFAO!

What from the handful of known members that live on here.

Get back to me on how much value your posts hold to all the content I post up on here (men's health/testosterone therapy) which is seen by 1000s of guests who frequent the forum daily.

Far outweighed here.

Could care less whether I am liked or not as I am not here for a fan club.

I am here to educate and kick some sense in peoples heads!

so Im clearly not buried, clearly not toasted. People seem to like what I post more way than you.

You clearly are!

Your past posts speak for themselves you know which ones they are.

Don't even both replying - I won't be coming back.

Funny how they all tend to say this yet they keep coming back.

Bet you will be one of those hidden guests still secretly reading my threads/posts!

I am the one who is responsible for the tone and direction of this forum.
Yep.

I do not tolerate sarcasm, which I think it’s a form of abuse that shows anger

Sarcasm a no go but madman gets a pass on his abusive tone?
What from the handful of known members that live on here.
This seems somewhat dismissive. You are right though. We should all do a little less living on here but then what happens?

kick some sense in peoples heads!
Abusive?
Bet you will be one of those hidden guests still secretly reading my threads/posts!
Guilty as charged LOL. You have some great stuff you post.

L

loadtear

Could care less whether
Couldn't care less as in you could not care less.

As stated you do care if you are liked. It is OK we all want to he liked somewhere deep down inside. I am going to go like some more of your posts.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
The like thing isn't important in the grand scheme of things, but in madman's defense, he regularly creates threads with 20 posts that are dedicated to a single presentation or video, where each post is a single slide of a presentation for example. This has the effect of greatly diluting his like/post ratio. He actually works harder and more consistently than anyone else here to deliver useful content in my opinion.

I have to agree with those that feel he has an abusive tone -- that is just a fact. Sometimes it can be funny and sometimes it is excessive. I usually find it entertaining but then, it hasn't been directed at me yet.

GTSILVER

Hi all.

I'm in need of some advice please.
I'm a 49yr old male. 6ft and 189lbs. Always been incredibly active and used to do bodybuilding. Sadly the past 7+ years l started suffering from panic attacks, which has led to agoraphobia, as in totally housebound. I had a nurse from a private clinic come over to take my bloods. Testosterone and estrogen are low. We work in slightly different numbers, but they are 11.2Nmol for Testosterone which I think is about 260 in US numbers. I have also been trying to slower taper off my Valium that I'm prescribed. I put this question asking about TRT on a Facebook benzo withdrawal group, they said that TRT will make me really anxious and not to do it. My symptoms are.... Ultra low confidence, very high anxiety, agoraphobia, no motivation, almost no libido, can become tearful over stupid things..... This is coming from someone who spent over 20 years in demolition, so a very physically demanding job, and now I'm feeling like this.

Would TRT help or make things worse as in anxiety?

Thanks greatly in advance for any help or advice.
Hello there,
I send you my best wishes, support and can really empathize with your current situation. Although my specific health challenges and problems associated with HYPOGONADISM, (my Testosterone being too low), I certainly hope, like all of your fellow patients, that you you will get some substantial improvement with your current health challenges and overall wellbeing.
Firstly, every man needs to have the appropriate amount of Testosterone in his body to maintain a general state of good health and overall wellbeing. “T” TESTOSTERONE is also responsible for maintaining a man’s natural, healthy libido, body and muscle mass in addition to his psychological outlook etc. If your levels of Total and Free Testosterone are not sufficient enough to properly suppory all of the physical, mental and psychological wellbeing you require, you will in fact suffer from “T” challenges.
You absolutely need to get your “T” levels checked through a very simple blood test to determine what part of the scale you are on regarding normal to abnormal and or too low or below the minimum level of “T” you need.
In America, for a man 50+ years in age the range is between 250-750. For example, before I started my “TRT” (TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY) about 12 years ago, I was below the lowest range of normal at about 90. I was and remain in a state of HYPOGONADISM. Although I suffer from two severe states of disability attributedable to CFS/ME & FIBROMYALGIA, the severe lack of “T” in my body caused me to feel extremely exhausted with no energy and reduced libido.
As soon as I started my “TRT” I felt measurably better and it continues to make all the difference to me to maintain a minimum “Quality of Life!”
So……….get tested to see where you are and then you can determine if your “T” is too low and you can start to get treated for it. You can do your own research on the different kinds of delivery systems available. Personally, I utilize self injections of “T” every 2 weeks. It’s a very good idea to monitor your “T” levels every 90 days until you begin to establish whatever amounts and dosages are most appropriate for you. “TRT” usually provides a successful treatment strategy and protocol for the vast majority of men who need it!
Best wishes and good luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching