Weird experiences on TRT +HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

kzzz

Hi all

I'm 5,11 210 lbs 35 age
I had started TRT and HCG together about 7 months ago. I will good around 3 week make.
I had constant fatigue, depression, and just this really slowness towards things . Which got quite rereduced. And I felt excited about things.
I was at 80mg Test back then with HCG. But then I removed HCG as I was experiencing estrogenic side-effects.
After 3 months 14nmol + 15 lbs weight gain

1 moved 150 test split into 2 doses a week. And no HCG.
After 3 months 23nmol + 5 lbs weight gain

I feel I'm back feeling really depressed, tired and unable to do things. Feel completely useless these days.
I workout but I get exhausted so quickly, I feel ashamed of how little weight I can lift.

I don't know what is the right mix.

My vitamins D and iron are in OK range. And my thyroid function is also fine.

My doctor could not find any reason for whats wrong with me and just said i may have fibromyalgia

Ques 1 - Does HCG impact mood? and should it back.
I don't want more kids and I don't really care about the asthetics of it.

Ques 2 - Is TRT low dose a better choice for me or I just got out of the trt honeymoon period?

Ques 3 - should I increase my testosterone dose?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Ques 1 - Does HCG impact mood? and should it back.
If you’re not interested in fertility and testicle atrophy doesn’t bother you, don’t take hCG.

A small minority of men need hCG with their TRT to feel good.
1 moved 150 test split into 2 doses a week. And no HCG.
After 3 months 23nmol + 5 lbs weight gain

I feel I'm back feeling really depressed, tired and unable to do things. Feel completely useless these days.
I can’t make any recommendations on dosing without knowing where your levels sit on the current and past protocols.

I workout but I get exhausted so quickly
My vitamins D and iron are in OK range.
Directly testing iron is a mistake, it’s inaccurate and your ferritin levels could be low and bone marrow can be devoid of iron and if you eat something with iron in it and run an iron test, your iron will appear OK, then hours later, iron levels plummet.

Ferritin testing the gold standard for iron status, a kind of reservoir for iron.

What are your ferritin levels?

Last edited:

Guided_by_Voices

While I and others will say that your T level is likely too high, I always suggest a good work-up from a holistic doctor who can screen for things like chronic infections, mold exposure and lots of other things that can cause chronic fatigue. Energy levels come from lots of factors other than hormones. As I have pointed out elsewhere, iron is a very complicated topic and you are unlikely to be low in iron at the tissue level (and high iron in the tissues is really bad) unless you have been donating a lot of blood, however your ability to process iron may be off due to things like insufficient copper. A good holistic Doc would hopefully be able to help you sort through all of this.

Last edited:

Gman86

Think the smartest thing to do, in ur situation, is to drop the HCG, drop ur test dose down to the lowest dose that u think will still keep ur levels in a healthy range, and simply go at least 4 weeks on the first dose u trial, and titrate ur dose up 20mg/ week every 4-6 weeks, as needed. So if u start with 80mg/ week, split into two injections per week, see how u feel on that dose after 4-6 weeks, and if u don’t feel optimal, simply up ur dose to 100mg/ week, and trial that for 4-6 weeks, and repeat this process until u find the dose that u feel best on. If u can get labs done throughout the process, great, but if not it’s totally fine. All that matters is how u feel and function. Labs are just a diagnostic tool to help the dial in process. I know this might seem like a painstaking way to do it, but it’s potentially the fastest and most efficient way to find ur sweetspot

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching