TRT Advice in Recent Change Needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robert81

Hi All. I recently started TRT with a clinic after reviewing bloodwork. My protocol was 140 mgs test cyp (GSO) and 1,000 hcg divided 2x a week. At first all my injections became sore, red and itchy so I got switched over to cyp sesame oil. It seemed to help but the lumps and redness was still visible. I ended up dividing my protocol to 3x weekly injections, same weekly dose. This seemed to help as the lumps are smaller and I can manage. The problem is now, after doing this for over a month, my libido dropped, erections aren't as hard, orgasms/ejaculations aren't as strong, feeling more tired and less sense of well being. Ive also noticed my "loads" are smaller and theres a change in the thickness. My nipples as well before were slightly more sensitive, not where I needed an Ai, but I could tell the difference. I've been searching and reading alot and trying to find what to try. One thing I did notice is my HCG is saying its expired now, month 3 on it. I have been contemplating going back to 2x 500 injections on HCG or possibly bumping my test up a little. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I do have bloods coming up in December.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I ended up dividing my protocol to 3x weekly injections, same weekly dose. This seemed to help as the lumps are smaller and I can manage. The problem is now, after doing this for over a month, my libido dropped, erections aren't as hard, orgasms/ejaculations aren't as strong, feeling more tired and less sense of well being.
This is a sign your dosage is too high, 140 mg of Test and 1000 IU hCG is a bit too much in my opinion.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi All. I recently started TRT with a clinic after reviewing bloodwork. My protocol was 140 mgs test cyp (GSO) and 1,000 hcg divided 2x a week. At first all my injections became sore, red and itchy so I got switched over to cyp sesame oil. It seemed to help but the lumps and redness was still visible. I ended up dividing my protocol to 3x weekly injections, same weekly dose. This seemed to help as the lumps are smaller and I can manage. The problem is now, after doing this for over a month, my libido dropped, erections aren't as hard, orgasms/ejaculations aren't as strong, feeling more tired and less sense of well being. Ive also noticed my "loads" are smaller and theres a change in the thickness. My nipples as well before were slightly more sensitive, not where I needed an Ai, but I could tell the difference. I've been searching and reading alot and trying to find what to try. One thing I did notice is my HCG is saying its expired now, month 3 on it. I have been contemplating going back to 2x 500 injections on HCG or possibly bumping my test up a little. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I do have bloods coming up in December.
I would drop the HCG for now and just inject 50 mg of testosterone twice a week. Inject in your shoulders instead of your stomach.

Robert81

I have been injecting into my thighs with much better success with test, HCG Im still doing it in the stomach. My only problem now is I almost dont want to make drastic changes until I get my bloodwork to see whats going on. If I dropped my test to 100 do you think I could still keep the HCG (or lower) to prevent and major changes in the bloodwork? Im going to try to get blood here in 3 weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me