Advice Needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abrewer

Hindsight is 20/20, this isn't rocket science, but for several reason I have completely botched my attempt at TRT. I started injections at home last December, with a prescription from a local clinic here in San Diego, that's advertised all across sports radio here. I'm 48, my total T was around 480ish. Not bad but I was hoping to Optimize and feel better, unfortunately I didn't know about this site or Defy at the time. My free T, SBHG, etc, weren't even tested. No surprise I was prescribed the whole cocktail right out the gate. I was started at 120mg Tcyp, .5 arimidex , and 500uHcg weekly.

On Jan 4 I tested and got the A OK from the clinic, they said everything looks good. My #'s were
Total T 905
E2 25.5
Hematocrit 47.6

I skipped the 3 month lab because I was told I didn't really need it. My test on June 12 (4 days after inj)
Total T 1432
E2 37.2
Hematocrit 54.9

I gave blood and they changed my dose to 80mg of T, and doubled the AI, left HCG at 500.
At this point I have been researching here and you tube and decide to go rogue, I ditch the Arimidex and start injecting SQ EOD(had to buy my own needles). I decided id switch to Defy but at this point I have already paid the clinic im with till mid November, and I just switched dose amount and protocol and need to test again in 6 weeks. So I ride it out...

Well today I gave blood for my lab and realised I screwed up when filling my syringes, so I been injecting 160 mg a week, Any guesses where my numbers will be???

So I'm thinking about just stopping everything and get back to my baseline and then start over with Defy.
Or should I skip a week? 2 weeks? then start with just 80mg of T?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
160 mg is not too bad. I would stick with it, until you have your labs and your consultation with defy. We all make mistakes, no big deal. I've injected 140 week mg, 160 a week, 180 a week, and all the way up to 200 week. I actually felt good at all my protocols.

madman

Super Moderator
Hindsight is 20/20, this isn't rocket science, but for several reason I have completely botched my attempt at TRT. I started injections at home last December, with a prescription from a local clinic here in San Diego, that's advertised all across sports radio here. I'm 48, my total T was around 480ish. Not bad but I was hoping to Optimize and feel better, unfortunately I didn't know about this site or Defy at the time. My free T, SBHG, etc, weren't even tested. No surprise I was prescribed the whole cocktail right out the gate. I was started at 120mg Tcyp, .5 arimidex , and 500uHcg weekly.

On Jan 4 I tested and got the A OK from the clinic, they said everything looks good. My #'s were
Total T 905
E2 25.5
Hematocrit 47.6

I skipped the 3 month lab because I was told I didn't really need it. My test on June 12 (4 days after inj)
Total T 1432
E2 37.2
Hematocrit 54.9

I gave blood and they changed my dose to 80mg of T, and doubled the AI, left HCG at 500.
At this point I have been researching here and you tube and decide to go rogue, I ditch the Arimidex and start injecting SQ EOD(had to buy my own needles). I decided id switch to Defy but at this point I have already paid the clinic im with till mid November, and I just switched dose amount and protocol and need to test again in 6 weeks. So I ride it out...

Well today I gave blood for my lab and realised I screwed up when filling my syringes, so I been injecting 160 mg a week, Any guesses where my numbers will be???

So I'm thinking about just stopping everything and get back to my baseline and then start over with Defy.
Or should I skip a week? 2 weeks? then start with just 80mg of T?

As you should know you should have never been started on an aromatase inhibitor.....luckily you decided to drop it.

You stated....."I skipped the 3 month lab because I was told I didn't really need it. My test on June 12 (4 days after inj)"
Total T 1432
E2 37.2

Hematocrit 54.9

You had bloods done at the wrong time as they should be done at trough and as you can see 4 days after your injection your TT is fairly high and although you did not have your SHBG tested your FT levels are most likely very high.

Top it off that your hematocrit is elevated.

You than stated....."I gave blood and they changed my dose to 80mg of T, and doubled the AI, left HCG at 500.At this point I have been researching here and you tube and decide to go rogue, I ditch the Arimidex and start injecting SQ EOD(had to buy my own needles). I decided id switch to Defy but at this point I have already paid the clinic im with till mid November, and I just switched dose amount and protocol and need to test again in 6 weeks. So I ride it out...

- 80 mg of T and doubled your a.i. are you kidding me here.....idiots!

- very smart move on your part dropping the a.i.

- seeing as you made the mistake of doubling your 80 mg/week T dose (160 mg) be rest assured that your TT/FT and E2 levels will be very high let alone your hematocrit will increase again.

-no one can say exactly where your numbers will land as only blood work will tell!

Abrewer

Thanks for all the replies. I actually felt good about my plan, too bad I jacked it up. I'm for sure going to skip any injections until I get my labs back, and i'll post them. Hopefully tomorrow, but Monday more likely. Im thinking they will be astronomical but who knows. I'm only feeling a bit hypertensive and sometimes I look like I have a sunburn on my cheeks, also my nips are a bit puffy but they dont hurt. For now Might as well pump some iron I guess.

Abrewer

160 mg is not too bad. I would stick with it, until you have your labs and your consultation with defy. We all make mistakes, no big deal. I've injected 140 week mg, 160 a week, 180 a week, and all the way up to 200 week. I actually felt good at all my protocols.
Thanks, I was pretty hard on myself all day for my fuzzy math.

Abrewer

As you should know you should have never been started on an aromatase inhibitor.....luckily you decided to drop it.

You stated....."I skipped the 3 month lab because I was told I didn't really need it. My test on June 12 (4 days after inj)"
Total T 1432
E2 37.2

Hematocrit 54.9

You had bloods done at the wrong time as they should be done at trough and as you can see 4 days after your injection your TT is fairly high and although you did not have your SHBG tested your FT levels are most likely very high.

Top it off that your hematocrit is elevated.

You than stated....."I gave blood and they changed my dose to 80mg of T, and doubled the AI, left HCG at 500.At this point I have been researching here and you tube and decide to go rogue, I ditch the Arimidex and start injecting SQ EOD(had to buy my own needles). I decided id switch to Defy but at this point I have already paid the clinic im with till mid November, and I just switched dose amount and protocol and need to test again in 6 weeks. So I ride it out...

- 80 mg of T and doubled your a.i. are you kidding me here.....idiots!

- very smart move on your part dropping the a.i.

- seeing as you made the mistake of doubling your 80 mg/week T dose (160 mg) be rest assured that your TT/FT and E2 levels will be very high let alone your hematocrit will increase again.

-no one can say exactly where your numbers will land as only blood work will tell!

The red flags about the place I was going to are obvious now. The lobby is super plush. The staff, nurses, assistants, are all smoking hot women. Each time I was in there (4) it was always a different girl drawing my blood. They were all really nice, professional, and good at it, but eventually I realized (because id ask them questions)they didn't know much about TRT. The PA-C there I only seen once at the beginning, and when I emailed her asking for a free T test there was silence. I asked about it when I was there once and the nurse went and got an answer from her for me. She said its because "MOST" peoples will correlate with there total T. Right there I knew I was just a number not an individual.

fifty

Direct Free T won't do you much good anyway. That test sucks. If you go to Defy, your protocol will likely be

80mg 2x/wk, 500iu hcg 2x/wk, .125 ai 2x/wk

TLR

At trough I got to the point where I was only hitting slightly higher than that on 200mg a week.....my SHBG dove down and I was converting a lot to E2.....its your body's way of trying to get rid of what it perceives as too much T in your system and "balance out." As posted above there is an incomplete lab picture here, but how do you FEEL? From what I'm seeing you may need a lower dose.

Systemlord

You know something's up when your clinic has hot babes as nurses, that would have been a red flag for me.

This clinic must have a high rate at which people start to realize after visiting these TRT forums that you should be testing the free portion of testosterone.

You should not everyone responds to HCG positively, sometimes it just causes more problems. The frequency of injections will go a long way towards lowering estrogen all with blocking estrogen.

I went from an EOD protocol to an daily protocol and hematocrit dropped 4% (50%-46%) within 50 ng/dL.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me