Trouble with high dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Runner

I started TRT about 10 months ago after attempting every conservative treatment I could try and failing to get results. The honeymoon phase at a conservative dose was amazing, but then I had to switch providers due to my PCP moving. The new providers put me on 200mg once a week with routine monitoring. My numbers all looked "good" but nothing else did. I put on about 15lbs of weight (not mostly muscle), my sleeping got worse, and my overall feeling of wellness went down. Working out 5-6 days a week and eating extremely well did not change body type or cause weight loss (I'm at the top of a "healthy weight" and would prefer to be 15lbs lighter). My Estrodiol was at the high end of "normal" so I tried DIM for a few months and still did not see results. My doctor then gave me Anastrozole which does not seem to be helping either. After three weeks, I told my provider we had to make a change since I felt pretty much identical to my pre TRT self. I am fairly in tune with my body, and I suspect that the high dose may be doing something bad that may not be showing on bloodwork (though it did clearly elevate my Estradiol). We decided to cut the dose down to 140 and see if that helps. Has anyone else had an issue like this and tried reducing dosage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

What was the dosing during your conservative honeymoon phase? 70mg+ dosages at one time make me feel like my levels are 3000...then by the trough I will feel better and numbers will look good but the beginning of the week I feel like the dose is a bit much.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me