Traveling With Testosterone - Hot Car All Day

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

So the family and I will be going on a road trip soon, and there will be days where my testosterone vials will be sitting in the car for a full 8 hours while we're exploring amusement parks and such. Is there any issue with this? If so, any tips to deal with it? Would it be better for it to be on ice on a cooler? Does it even matter if it's not 90 degrees outside?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I keep some of my refrigerated drugs in a tiny waterproof pelican looking case in the fridge. Cheap on Amazon. Could get one for the car. The foam inserts might help insulate from the heat.

I have a little soup-style thermos that I keep in the frig with my HCG and such. I take it on trips and just drop a few frozen plastic ice cubes in it. If you are worried about the cold leave out the ice cube.
Brilliant. Even less conspicuous than my idea. Not that I'm trying to hide anything in my house or anything, but with kids and guests and all, it's just a little less startling when people open the fridge to injectable meds right there on the door. Great idea. Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me