The best method of dialling in Aromasin dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

sweetfastline

Dialling in your AI dosage can feel a bit like walking a tight rope, especially with Aromasin as crashing your E2 with it is more unforgiving than with Arimidex due to Aromasin's suicidal nature.

A study Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males says:

'The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 ± 14% was observed at 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment'

My takeaway from this is that how to dial in your Aromasin dosage is highly dependant on your individual rate of producing new aromatase enzymes.

If you take 6 days to return to your baseline levels, but dose Aromasin E3D, then you will keep pushing your E2 levels further down and down.

If you take 3 days to return to baseline levels, then dosing E3D could be just right for you.

I haven't found my ideal AI dosage yet and my plan is the following. I'm taking 12.5mg Aromasin on pin days currently and I'm taking an E2 blood test every pin day in the morning to see where my E2 is at. For me my E2 is only slightly elevated, but it's enough to give me puffy nipples with slight sensitivity. As soon as it's lowered, the puffiness goes away. But I have to be careful, because the day after taking 12.5mg Aromasin I can sometimes feel low E2 sides, such as achy joints and dry skin.

I might switch to injecting M,W,F and taking 6.25 Aromasin on injection days, to keep blood levels more stable.

I will report back with updates.

If anyone has anything of value to add then I look forward to the discussion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dr.V.P.C.

Exemestane works great in daily low dosages (compounded), much easier do adjust than anastrozol ,and have some androgenic proprieties .

brookseth

Would it not be better to keep the aromasin in a steady state with more regular dosing with lower doses? That way you'd keep your enzymes and E2 levels more consistent?

JanEv

I think the challenge stems from the dosage (tablet) of 25mg. To get to 6.25mg dose you’re already in quartering a tablet.
I was interested to hear of an update from the OP as I’m in very similar territory myself, and would like to hear how 6.25 EOD was going for him in contrast to his past experiences.

JanEv

To come back to you guys on this. I tried for a fairly short period 6.25mg EOD during my TRT which is 96mg/week Test Cyp. In short it crashed my oestrogen to 25pmol/L so I stopped immediately.
My pre TRT level was circa 90-100, and had risen to 190 after 3m of treatment. I was seeking to consolidate around the 100 mark, but clearly this regimen was way too effective for my treatment level!
I rebounded relatively quickly and currently assessing next steps..

Vince

Super Moderator
To come back to you guys on this. I tried for a fairly short period 6.25mg EOD during my TRT which is 96mg/week Test Cyp. In short it crashed my oestrogen to 25pmol/L so I stopped immediately.
My pre TRT level was circa 90-100, and had risen to 190 after 3m of treatment. I was seeking to consolidate around the 100 mark, but clearly this regimen was way too effective for my treatment level!
I rebounded relatively quickly and currently assessing next steps..
Any chance you can use a low dose Exemestane. Like the above post mentions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me