Testosterone vs DHT ?????

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Ok guys.. if you wipe out DHT( hypothetically),other than muscle, what benefit does testosterone itself have? Does Testosterone itself improve libido and erections or is that DHt?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That's a nice post from Healthman, as you increase testosterone DHT will follow. So men on trt are also increasing their DHT.

lexer

Of course, as T increases so does dht. The article the Healthman was nice enough to post shows that dht inhibitors have no negative affect on muscle or sexual function while using Testosterone even though DHT is sigificantly lowered.
very interesting.

lexer

Im starting to think a lot of these finsateride side effects are written by sleazy lawyers looking for class action lawsuits.
seems like they are now moving on to testosterone claiming they cause heart attacks.

I agree with you about lawyers chasing dollars with frivolous things but PFS is very real and is very bad for men; blocking DHT. It amounts to hormonally neutering men, but then most men aren't going to admit what these things have done to them, sexually.

Vitamin_C

Of course, as T increases so does dht. The article the Healthman was nice enough to post shows that dht inhibitors have no negative affect on muscle or sexual function while using Testosterone even though DHT is sigificantly lowered.
very interesting.

DHT is just one piece of the puzzle, there have been men with low T and DHT that still have great libido's and erection quality. When my Testosterone was between 200-400ng/dl my libido and erections were phenomenal, I imagine my DHT was low-normal as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me