DHT: Adding T Cream vs Higher Injections + AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

camygod

Only two or three milligrams. This is on top of 6-9 mg of T propionate. I've tried both isolated—e.g. weekly—and daily. Daily stops working after a week or so, but with isolated injections you can at least repeat the cycle indefinitely. I find it pretty interesting that something that should be out of your system in less than a day somehow has relatively long-term effects. Somehow just changing hormone levels has useful effects.
I see are you taking the test prop daily or eod ? im or sub q sorry for many questions just find the concept intresting

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I see are you taking the test prop daily or eod ? im or sub q sorry for many questions just find the concept intresting
I'm taking T propionate daily, subQ. In other posts I've expressed the opinion that serum testosterone ends up pretty stable on this protocol, so the only reason to do it is to allow relatively quick changes in your protocol. That is, with propionate you're stabilized in a few days after a change, but with cypionate it probably takes 3+ weeks.

camygod

I'm taking T propionate daily, subQ. In other posts I've expressed the opinion that serum testosterone ends up pretty stable on this protocol, so the only reason to do it is to allow relatively quick changes in your protocol. That is, with propionate you're stabilized in a few days after a change, but with cypionate it probably takes 3+ weeks.
yes i understand and agree i prefer to use prop any way due to quicker time to adjust

M.J

Why does cream/gel increase DHT More than injections ?
And how safe is using cream/gel vs injections? Any long term health issue with cream/gel ?

Guided_by_Voices

Supposedly the skin on the scrotum has more of the enzyme that converts T to DHT than would otherwise act on T via injections. I'm not aware of any health issues that are inherent to creams although some people are concerned about transference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me