Testosterone levels difference from once a week to bi-weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

1.if a person goes from a injection protocol from once a week 100 mg TC to 50 mg TC twice a week, will the testosterone level on a blood test taken a trough day be the same?
2.Also, if a person is on 50 mg TC twice weekly, then adds 250iu HCG twice weekly, according to the onset charts and half live is it better to do the HCG the day before the TC injection day or two days? with 4 injection days, which day will be considered the trough day for testing?
3.The dr said not to inject HCG on same day as TC, because he said it causes an estrogen rush. He mentioned its possible to inject 2 days in a row of hcg, I'm confused on that, as I thought the half life was 2 days on HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
1. A very rough estimate based on a 5-day half-life: If trough testosterone is X on weekly injections then it will be 1.6 X on twice-weekly injections. Peak testosterone on weekly injections is ~3X, and on twice-weekly it is 2.4 X. Average testosterone over time is 2X in both cases.

2. I'd inject hCG two days before the testosterone, though I doubt the difference would be too noticeable. The trough is just before a testosterone injection. 500 IU of hCG a week probably won't contribute very much to total testosterone.

3. One study I saw suggests that hCG hits a peak the day after the injection. So if the idea is to avoid simultaneous peaks then hCG shouldn't be injected the day before testosterone. I'd have to see data in support of a supposed "estrogen rush". It's true that estradiol will follow testosterone, so testosterone and estradiol should peak some hours after each testosterone injection. But it's more questionable that the relative timing of the hCG injections is going to be a major factor. It's possible to inject hCG daily, but the longer half-life of ~36+hours and the even longer duration of action mean that less frequent injections can still be effective.

rayrock1

thanks for the reply. I was on once weekly injections[100mg).went to have blood test before on injection day befoire injection and the dr told me to switch to bi-weekly thurs-sunday. do you think I was supposed to take 100mg last night then split dose to 50mg 3.5 days later?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There's a little ambiguity in the protocol change instructions, but in the long run it doesn't matter if you wait a full week after the last 100 mg dose to begin injecting 50 mg twice-weekly versus starting the 50 mg doses half a week after the previous larger injection.

Acer97

1.if a person goes from a injection protocol from once a week 100 mg TC to 50 mg TC twice a week, will the testosterone level on a blood test taken a trough day be the same?
2.Also, if a person is on 50 mg TC twice weekly, then adds 250iu HCG twice weekly, according to the onset charts and half live is it better to do the HCG the day before the TC injection day or two days? with 4 injection days, which day will be considered the trough day for testing?
3.The dr said not to inject HCG on same day as TC, because he said it causes an estrogen rush. He mentioned its possible to inject 2 days in a row of hcg, I'm confused on that, as I thought the half life was 2 days on HCG?
Depends on the person but typically peak will be higher on once weekly but trough will be higher on twice weekly. Average is about the same most of the time. Majority of people can do fine with either once a week or twice a week as long as they metabolize it normally but anything like every two weeks is not stable at all considering the half life is around 8 days for cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me