Bi weekly injections but want weekly done

Buy Lab Tests Online

maran77

Hi guys I'm on a current testosterone replacement therapy 250mg every 14 days. with me through my doctor but I can't get them to prescribe it to me every week I mean I can do the injection to myself but I just been going through an injection Clinic because I'm afraid to give myself the injections but when I emailed him about getting it done weekly this is what he told me

Attachments

• received_678290113905294.jpeg
    received_678290113905294.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maran77

I can't I live in Canada and it's very hard to get a different doctor they don't allow you to drop your family doctor for another

Systemlord

Unfortunately, the testosterone manufacturers got it wrong and it takes a good doctor to realize this is the wrong way to do TRT.

My advice is to find a doctor that isn’t a robot.

Blackhawk

Are you also having IM injections with a large needle in the butt? This is unnecessary. Your entire experience indicates It behooves you to get educated.

- 250 mg dose is a whopper and archaic.

- Every 2 weeks is just plain stupid because that whopping dose will put your T and free T levels supraphysiological, and at 2 weeks your trough T levels will be hypgonadal. You will be on a roller coaster because of the wide swing between peak and trough. This is not practically effective TRT.

- Some men do OK on a weekly dose, but seems more do better on 2x or 3x per week or every other day or even daily. A good generally accepted level as starting dose 100mg/week divided into smaller doses based on frequency. You ARE NOT THE SAME AS ME OR ANYONE ELSE, but I have done well on shots every other day and daily. Even at every 3 days, I feel too much of the roller coaster. YMMV.

-Some of us also do better on smaller total amount from 50-80mg/week.

-Most of us inject with small insulin syringes with needle sizes of 1/2" 29 or 27g, or 5/16" 30 or 31g. 30-31g are very slow to draw up testosterone due to it's oil carrier's viscosity. Grapeseed oil carrier is less viscous. I use 30g, it takes about 1 minute to draw a small dose, only about 5-10 seconds to inject. If you have a good layer of fat 1/2" is good for SubQ, and it also generally with get you to shallow IM in places like shoulders, which is just fine if you prefer IM. You do not need big needles and deep IM administration. 5/16" generally is used for subQ. Some men do better on one or the other. I personally go subQ daily. Most guys even if needle phobic can learn to be comfortable with these tiny sized needles at small doses.

- I agree. run away from your current clinic/doctor. Hopefull @madman will chime in re: being in Canada.

maran77

He also want me to get bloodwork 1 week after first injection so I got the 250mg Nov 3 I think it was inch needle in my deltoid. And went for bloodwork this am. I just want to have some one in person to educate me on how to inject as opposed to youtube.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me