Sustanon250 overstimulation, racing heart, anxiety, BP elevation, feeling wired

Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Hello crew.

Anyone of you guys had this experience? I've been on TRT 100mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate for around 10 months without any problems and was feeling great. Just now remembered that I've changed to Sustanon250 recently and in some time I started getting all these issues. Suspecting that one of the 4 Esters and most likely Propionate is giving me these bad sides that I can't tolerate at all. My BP was great and was cool and calm. Now feels like I'm wired, caffeinated, hot, restless and all over the place with elevated BP since mid-day. Everything else like diet, training, recovery, sleep hygiene, etc is good. Nothing changed so thought to create a separate thread in case any of you guys had the same or similar issue.

Best regards,
Bel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Reddit full of similar issues from UK guys using Sustanon250 and injecting 2-3x week. ED or atleast EOD protocol is recommended to keep stable levels. I'm eager to try but not sure if I can sustain ED sub-q. Feels extreme at least for me as I'm used to one shot per week or two as on the current protocol. But on the other hand feeling great is what I'm after and after all these days feeling hyper stimulated thats a relief i'm dreaming about lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me