Starting TRT today...couple of questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

tattoobytony

So I’d like to get some opinions. Is it better to take one test shot a week or two? I was also prescribed an AI and was wondering when would be best to take it? The doc wants to me to do the Test (200 mg) once a week intramuscular, two times a week on the hcg (I’m going with crisler method on that one), and the AI (anastrozole 1mg) three times a week. Also, thoughts on sub-q vs intramuscular with the test? I appreciate everyone’s time as I’m super nervous about going on anything.

My labs
Total T is 225.6 mg/dL (264-916)
Free T is 6.7 pg/mL (8.7-25.1)
SHBG is 41 nmole/liter (16.5-55.9)
Estradiol is 41 of/mL (8-35)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

This is a protocol waiting to plunge you into hormone hell. Why in the world did he prescribe 3mg of anastrozole a week??? If you were a woman, recovering from breast cancer, maybe. Even with elevated e2 prior to the initiation of therapy, that much anastrozole will send your estradiol levels to the sub-basement.

Your SHBG is higher, larger less frequent doses make sense, but I’d adopt a schedule that called for 100mg ever 3.5 days. One single dose of 200mg weekly...not confidence inspiring.

Systemlord

When considering some men are AI over-responders who only need a small fraction of 1mg anastrozole tablet (.125 1x2 per week), 3mg per week seems ill advised until we know how you respond to AI's. There are other ways to control estrogen, like adjusting your TRT protocol to include multiple injections per week, less the better is most cases.

We have some members here who inject T daily and never need an AI as part of their protocol. It's also useful in controlling hematocrit in some cases.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me