Questions new protocl

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I am injecting 0.4 ml twice a week from a cyp/prop 160/40 mg/ml twice a week. This is 80mg twice a week if I am doing my calculations correctly. It fact my total T was a lot higher and my T was in the mid 20s when I started with Defy. My total T has come down to the number quoted above and my SHBG has also come down from 77 to 62. I assume this is what is causing my free T to be where it is at. In fact, the Defy doctor told me in my last consultation that we should not even pay attention to the high T ( due to my high SHBG) and focus on free T. Not sure what I am missing. Thanks.
How is your HCT running, any issues with high levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Yes, that is the way I felt. I miss that!

We are all focused on hormones, but perhaps it's something to do with neurotransmitters?

Dopamine, which controls pleasure, reward and anxiety .

Epinephrine, which is involved in the fight or flight response. Epinephrine is what makes lovers' hands sweat, causes hyperactivity and your hearts racing.

Serotonin, which is associated with mood, sexual desire, appetite, sleep, memory and learning.

Main reason I mention this, if it were all hormonal, I would think we would have discovered the magic combination by now.

rafapark

How is your HCT running, any issues with high levels?
No issues with HCT or nay other marker. I run a complete blood panel with my functional medicine doctor. 17 pages! Everything is good. What puzzle me is how quickly the change happened. 4 weeks of feeling like 20 again and then all the sudden this change. I can and do get erections but not as strong and as often as those 4 weeks. I do get my morning wood but I used to get it before starting hormone replacement therapy. Anyway, I will find out what it is. I have an appointment tomorrow with Defy but also seeing an amazing functional medicine doctor.

rafapark

We are all focused on hormones, but perhaps it's something to do with neurotransmitters?

Dopamine, which controls pleasure, reward and anxiety .

Epinephrine, which is involved in the fight or flight response. Epinephrine is what makes lovers' hands sweat, causes hyperactivity and your hearts racing.

Serotonin, which is associated with mood, sexual desire, appetite, sleep, memory and learning.

Main reason I mention this, if it were all hormonal, I would think we would have discovered the magic combination by now.
Humm.. Maybe you are right. I will look into this. Thank you

rafapark

Humm.. Maybe you are right. I will look into this. Thank you
Yes. I checked one of the many tests that I have done in the last moth. Great input, thanks! I run an organic acids tests and I do have some some Neurotransmitter imbalances. I don't remember what my doc said about it but I will ask her tomorrow. Good point. Just curious, have you tested for that? If so what do you take? Thanks!

rafapark

Yes. I checked one of the many tests that I have done in the last moth. Great input, thanks! I run an organic acids tests and I do have some some Neurotransmitter imbalances. I don't remember what my doc said about it but I will ask her tomorrow. Good point. Just curious, have you tested for that? If so what do you take? Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me