E2 problem??

Buy Lab Tests Online

obrocham

Ive been on trt since last June my protocol is sustanon 250mg every 10 days. For about the first 5 months my libido and erections started to improve but i felt fluctuations. Some days my libido and erections were zero and some days really good. But since last November i havent had even a single day when my erections and libido would have been good. I checked my testosterone and it was good 21 nmol 7 days after injection. Ive measured my e2 twice it was 0.13nmol (36pg) 6 days after injection and 0.15nmol (40pg) 12 days after injection. Not super high but could the e2 still be causing this? My shbg was 15nmol. Ive also developed a bacne during this time and had loss of penile sensation

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd start with two things: lower your dose and inject more often. You're averaging about 18 mg of testosterone per day. The average healthy young guy makes 6-7 mg per day. Even if the overdose isn't causing your symptoms, it's not contributing to overall good health. I would switch to E5D injections and slowly reduce the dose over some months to half or less what you currently use. Maybe you'd get down to 60 mg every five days and evaluate that for a period.

I've had the same symptoms under TRT. Initially, lowering my dose and adding hCG to my protocol improved things. HCG is worth trying if you can get it. If you still have trouble down the road then you may need to reevaluate. Keep in mind that TRT is disruptive of many other hormones, which in some cases leads to problems. A possible workaround is to switch to a testosterone nasal gel, such as Natesto, if available. This product is short-acting and boosts testosterone without eliminating your own production.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me