Dosage question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonald Drump

Hi, new to trt (2nd week of 50mg injected 2xweek with AI) I told my doc ive been getting night sweats and low energy and sometimes hot flashes on days i dont inject. I feel pretty dang good the day inject, but its the days i dont inject that i feel not as good. I still have zero libido and semi morning wood. I told my doc this and he wants to lower my dose to .6 ml 3x week. And im thinking it seems like i should be injecting .2 ml everyday. I feel hes going in the wrong direction. Is he just being a cheap skate here? Or maybe affraid of giving me more test. What do you guys think? im thinging about ditching these docs as they seem cluless and not willing to give time to their individual patients.

I want to say ive also been taking kratom (3-4grams a day) I dont know if this effecting stuff as well.

44 years old

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hi, new to trt (2nd week of 100mg 2xweek with AI) I told my doc ive been getting night sweats and low energy and sometimes hot flashes on days i dont inject. I feel pretty dang good the day inject, but its the days i dont inject that i feel not as good. I still have zero libido and semi morning wood.
Your problem is most likely self inflicted, the AI is causing the night sweats and hot flashes by crushing your estrogen. Your protocol is too aggressive and the AI likely isn’t necessary.

This looks more like a body building protocol, aggressive T dosing and an AI. A protocol such as thing one will work for a very small minority of men.

You need to lower your weekly dosage down to 100-120 mg, forget the AI.

Also remember, it takes 4-6 weeks for the Test to build up in your system, or every time you change the dosage, 4-6 weeks until hormones are steady, so expecting consistency right after dosing changes is not realistic.

The vast majority of doctors are clueless in managing male hormones.

Last edited:

Tonald Drump

Your problem is most likely self inflicted, the AI is causing the night sweats and hot flashes by crushing your estrogen. Your protocol is too aggressive and the AI likely isn’t necessary.

This looks more like a body building protocol, aggressive T dosing and an AI. You need to lower your weekly dosage down to 100-120 mg, forget the AI.

Also remember, it takes 4-6 weeks for the Test to build up in your system, or every time you change the dosage, 4-6 weeks until hormones are steady, so expecting consistency in symptom resolution is not realistic.

The vast majority of doctors are clueless in managing male hormones.
I screwed up in my post as it looks like 200mg a week. The original protocol is 100mg split into 2 injections. Doc wants to go .6mg a week which seems awfully low. I will give it some time. Thanks for your reply

Systemlord

Doc wants to go .6mg a week which seems awfully low.
Wow, your doctor wants to lower your dosage without labs?! What a moron!

Clearly the AI and the doctor are causing the problems here.

100 mg weekly and an AI, this is even more stupid than originally thought!

You need to start searching for a new doctor immediately.

Tonald Drump

Wow, your doctor wants to lower your dosage without labs?! What a moron!

Clearly the AI and the doctor are causing the problems here.

100 mg weekly and an AI, this is even more stupid than originally thought!

You need to start searching for a new doctor immediately.
I was feeling the same thing. Dont know if youve heard of TRT Nation, but that where im getting my test. I very much appreciate your input brother.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me