Question about body's response to T injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stanfoo

Say you injected Test Prop for the first time.

1) How long after the first injection will the body stop producing it's own T?

2) How long after the first injection will the body be fully cleared of it's own endogenous T?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

2) How long after the first injection will the body be fully cleared of it's own endogenous T?
Prop is gonna be in and out so quickly that after just one injection you prolly won’t experience any real or sustained shutdown

edit: I guess I should clarify; are you talking about after one injection or after multiple injections during the week? Prop requires daily admin and you’d be shutdown in 3-6 weeks.

madman

Super Moderator

The shutdown will happen within 2-6 weeks depending on the dose of T used.

Higher doses of T (200mg+) will result in a quicker shutdown of the hpta (2 weeks).

Stanfoo

Prop is gonna be in and out so quickly that after just one injection you prolly won’t experience any real or sustained shutdown

edit: I guess I should clarify; are you talking about after one injection or after multiple injections during the week? Prop requires daily admin and you’d be shutdown in 3-6 weeks.

Daily administration.

The shutdown will happen within 2-6 weeks depending on the dose of T used.

Higher doses of T (200mg+) will result in a quicker shutdown of the hpta (2 weeks).

Interesting that you guys said a few weeks. Everywhere else I've read people say as soon as the body senses exogenous T, shutdown occurs immediately.

madman

Super Moderator
Daily administration.

Interesting that you guys said a few weeks. Everywhere else I've read people say as soon as the body senses exogenous T, shutdown occurs immediately.

The full shutdown of the hpta does not happen immediately.

Vince

Super Moderator
Daily administration.

It does start shutting down but it does take time to completely shut down.

Willyt

My limited understanding is that the body cannot distinguish between exogenous and your body’s internally produced T. Instead, its the high level of T that signals to suppress your natural production.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me