Pregnenolone levels staying low despite supplementation -blood work incuded; Please Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

hunterdon goose

Hello everyone- according to recent blood work I have low pregnenolone levels despite taking the expensive brand of PURE Encapsulations off of amazon ($0.30+/per dose). After taking 60mg for about a month I went from undetectable to still low levels of pregnenolone . I also had my DHEA levels looked at during the same time period where I was supplementing with 100mg DHEA a day from comparably cheaper Natrol brand on amazon and my DHEA levels received a modest (but still far larger boost than the PURE brand) boost. Why are my blood levels for DHEA and pregnenolone still low despite taking moderate doses ? Is it the manufacturer lying about the contents of the supplement ? Or am I totally wrong and my expectations for the blood levels I should be getting from the doses too high ?

Any recommendations on brands for pregnenolone would be great and welcomed as according to my bloodwork I would need to be taking 250mg-1.5g a day to get my levels above 180ng/dl

Thank you in advance guys .

preg1.png

preg2.png

dhea1.png

dhea2.png

prog1.png

prog2.png

Attachments

• preg1.png
    preg1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 28
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hunterdon goose

Are you on statins, or have any GI problems?

Pure Encapsulations is a reputable brand.
Also if I need higher strength doses for my pregnenolone, any brands you'd recommend ? While I like PURE as a brand, they highest strength they make for their pregnenolone offering is just 30mg, and I might need somewhere according to my bloodwork a dose as high as 250mg to 1.5g a day. Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I took 100 mg per day, and it took me from undetectable (not using hCG) to 95 ng/dL. I think it need 150mg/day to have a level which is midrange. Also, keep in mind that the pregnenolone test has to be based on LC/MS, not based on immunoassay.

I used this supplement:

pregnenolone supplement

Wolverine

I and others have found that immediate release pregnenolone, such as Pure (which is the brand that I have taken), will increase progesterone, and not pregnenolone. You need to take lipid matrix formulas, such as Nelson took, to raise pregnenolone levels. Funny though that lipid matrix (which I have also taken) will not increase progesterone. What you are targeting to raise will affect which type of pregnenolone you take.

Last edited:

Mastodont

I took 100 mg per day, and it took me from undetectable (not using hCG) to 95 ng/dL. I think it need 150mg/day to have a level which is midrange. Also, keep in mind that the pregnenolone test has to be based on LC/MS, not based on immunoassay.

I used this supplement:

pregnenolone supplement

You stopped using pregnenolone right?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com