DHEA and Pregnenolone cream vs pill m

Buy Lab Tests Online

munch520

I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis, along with some low LH/FSH and low free testosterone...I've had two docs with two different schools of thought address the LH/FSH and low free T (total T is great).

Doc 1: Prescribed oral DHEA and Pregnenolone. The DHEA came from an off book pharmacy (can't remember dose), the Preg is 10mg/pill from Pure Encapsulations.
Doc 2: Says that taking these orally is stupid, the dosage is millions of times higher than the body needs, so he says the liver will react to this influx of hormone by creating more SHBG, further lowering my free T levels. He says a cream (or basically anything other than oral) is much better, as the skin absorbs in much smaller concentrations, and this will avoid the reaction from the liver. This will allow the hormones to do their job, without any adverse affects on free T.

Approach #2 makes sense to me, anyone else compared the two delivery methods? What were your experiences? Should I also be considering sublingual?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
There can be interaction in the liver where DHEA can aromatase, TD is preferred, but the oral micro-nized versions of both pro-hormones are most likely to survive first pass thru the liver. I haven't seen a dosing difference in the capsules and TD.

munch520

OK thanks I will look into that and the sublingual. The latter is substantially cheaper than the cream and I would think dosage would be more stable going that route...

trt4me

Oral absorbtion I'm told has varied a lot from person to person.
I can take anything off the shelf orally and get great results and never had an effect on shbg. Sublingual is also a great method.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me