Ovitrelle pen instead of Pregnyl

Buy Lab Tests Online

furanku

First time posting here, hopefully I’m creating this thread in the right place.

I’m taking 50mg of Sustanon per injection on M-W-F.

For fertility and preventing testicle atrophy. I’ve been prescribed 300UI 3x per week of HCG, but I’m traveling indefinitely and I cannot find Pregnyl anywhere.

I ended up buying a pen of Ovitrelle, which is 250 micrograms, equivalent (I believe) to 6500 UI o of HCG.

Am I right to think I can just pin 1-click (it is 1/25th of 6500UI) 3x per week, which would be equivalent to 260 UI?

This is a pen so I’d just need to buy a bunch of insulin pen needles and keep it refrigerated it seems.

Does this make sense? And has anyone here done something similar?

I really don’t wanna make a mistake here. So I’d really appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance and also this forums are

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

furanku

250 micrograms. Yes the 6500 IU is approx correct.

0.5 ml in the pen. Add to 6 ml of bac water. That is 1000 IU/ ml.
No it doesn't.

Yes.

Add the r-hCG to bacteriostatic water to give a decent working volume. Say 1000 IU per mL for example. You will need a sterile vial and bac water.
Thanks for the reply! Out of curiosity, what’s the issue with just directly administering from the pen instead of diluting in bac water?

(The pen allows to adjust dosage in 1/25 of the total)

Last edited:
T

tareload

Thanks for the reply! Out of curiosity, what’s the issue with just directly administering from the pen instead of diluting in bac water?

(The pen allows to adjust dosage in 1/25 of the total)
One time? Nothing.

Using a single use needle multiple times? Very poor practice. Method above allows you to safely and effectively use all the hCG if you want to inject say 400 to 500 IU at a time.

Also 0.5 / 25 is a very small volume. Unsure how accurate these pens are at a 0.02 ml working volume.

furanku

One time? Nothing.

Using a single use needle multiple times? Very poor practice. Method above allows you to safely and effectively use all the hCG if you want to inject say 400 to 500 IU at a time.

Also 0.5 / 25 is a very small volume. Unsure how accurate these pens are at a 0.02 ml working volume.
Understood, appreciate the help!

I guess one last idea that comes to mind (trying to avoid the bac water mainly cause I prolly won't be able to get it where I'm at right now).

Would be to mix it with testosterone (1 ml of 250mg) such that the concentration in 0.2 ml of test contains 260 UI of hCG and pre-fill the mix into 5 insulin syringes and keep those refrigerated? Hope I'm not saying something incredibly dumb, but better make mistakes in theory rather than in practice I guess lol.

(I'm already back-filling insulin syringes because Sustanon comes in glass ampoules, which are meant for a single dose)

Last edited:

K.pietera

Hi my friends

I am also using ovitrelle 6500iu pen for 5 weeks right now for fertillity. The doc here in Belgium prescribed me the whole pen 2 x a week 3500iu. I'm also on 100mg test trough transcrotal appl.

The issue I have found recently is that since 4 dans ago I discovered a small lump onto my richt testicle... I have a echo Booked in next thursday.

Can it be because of the high dose of HCG ?... I am a bit scared right now.

The lump is smal and edgy and not painfull online onpleasant when I push against it. The size of it is really 1 or 2 mm or so

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Hi my friends

I am also using ovitrelle 6500iu pen for 5 weeks right now for fertillity. The doc here in Belgium prescribed me the whole pen 2 x a week 3500iu. I'm also on 100mg test trough transcrotal appl.

The issue I have found recently is that since 4 dans ago I discovered a small lump onto my richt testicle... I have a echo Booked in next thursday.

Can it be because of the high dose of HCG ?... I am a bit scared right now.

The lump is smal and edgy and not painfull online onpleasant when I push against it. The size of it is really 1 or 2 mm or so
I understand that you are paranoid but please don't flood the forum with same posts as I've already read 4 or so. Patience is a virtue and I'm sure some well experienced guys will reply to your question.

K.pietera

I understand that you are paranoid but please don't flood the forum with same posts as I've already read 4 or so. Patience is a virtue and I'm sure some well experienced guys will reply to your question.
Yes my bad , like you said I am a bit paranoid and I am Just looking for a Quick response

Mastodont

One time? Nothing.

I have used the same needle many times on these and no issues, always wiped the area well, also these are insulin pens so you can get a box of needles for dirt cheap and change it for every injection in seconds. I dont see the point in getting this expensive pen if you're gonna just use it to dump it in a sterile vial.Highly doubt the pen clicks would be that much different it would make a difference.

T

tareload

I have used the same needle many times on these and no issues, always wiped the area well, also these are insulin pens so you can get a box of needles for dirt cheap and change it for every injection in seconds. I dont see the point in getting this expensive pen if you're gonna just use it to dump it in a sterile vial.Highly doubt the pen clicks would be that much different it would make a difference.
I have no experience with the pens. If needle is changeable that is great although i would have to look into details more. Ovidrel I had came in 250 mcg syringe with fixed needle. Good luck OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Found this. If you have extra needles then you should be in good shape assuming the device meters properly. Good points @Mastodont

Mastodont

Yeah in my country those needles are available at an online shop for diabetes stuff, just look for the screw on type needle of desired length. It's almost as they designed these to be used for microdosing with trt :D
The issue i got is exactly travelling, cold chain can not be guaranteed, but who knows, maybe it still works even if not kept refrigerated.

furanku

Alright, got my shot. For anyone who is curious about some specifics of the pen:

* The dot in the dose display is meant for you to eject an initial part of the content and remove bubbles
* One click = 260 UI, every time you inject it resets to 0. I sacrificed 3 doses to make sure it was pouring out the same amount every time I did one click, it seemed to be the case
* When you inject, keep the needle inside for more than 10 seconds. I did 10 seconds and a small drop came out meaning I didn't inject myself the full dose. If you are dosing just one click, then I don't thing that little drop is negligible

furanku

As an update, I made the mistake last week of injecting with a smaller needle than the one that came with the pen. Don't do this.

The liquid came out from the needle even after I waited 30 seconds with the needle injected.

Today I tried the proper needle size and only a very small droplet came out from the needle after I finished injecting. I left the needle inside for about 45-60 seconds, so I think getting a small droplet come out afterwards is unavoidable.

Mastodont

As an update, I made the mistake last week of injecting with a smaller needle than the one that came with the pen. Don't do this.

The liquid came out from the needle even after I waited 30 seconds with the needle injected.

Today I tried the proper needle size and only a very small droplet came out from the needle after I finished injecting. I left the needle inside for about 45-60 seconds, so I think getting a small droplet come out afterwards is unavoidable.
What was the size, i ordered some 31g 8mm needles, waiting on them. I don't quite get how the needle size would cause that, but we shall see.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me