Ordering a Sufficient Amount of T

Buy Lab Tests Online

bkb33

After reading a bunch of accounts, I think I'd like to try a combination of injectable and cream T. I am currently only on cream (applied trans-scrotally), and I work with a telemedicine provider.

But MA has some pretty strict restrictions on ordering T. I am only permitted to have 6 weeks' worth of supply at one time. I have a high dose, due to astronomical SHBG, so this is already an issue, with me in danger of running out before the next shipment arrives.

Has anyone dealt with a similar problem? How'd you handle it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat2

I'm in MA and, unless this is something new, I haven't had any trouble ordering up to a 6 month supply from an out of state compounding pharmacy.

Gman86

Ya there’s a new law that passed this passed December in Massachusetts, from what defy told me. I was on 140mg/ week of test, and before December I could order two 5ml vials at a time. The last order in January, I could only order 1 vial, due to this new law. I’m also in MA

bkb33

Ya there’s a new law that passed this passed December in Massachusetts, from what defy told me. I was on 140mg/ week of test, and before December I could order two 5ml vials at a time. The last order in January, I could only order 1 vial, due to this new law. I’m also in MA

Damn. I didn't know the ruling was that recent. Is it possible for us to have the medication shipped to another area (say, my family's home in another state) and pick it up? Otherwise, the underground route seems like the only option I can think of.

Gman86

Damn. I didn't know the ruling was that recent. Is it possible for us to have the medication shipped to another area (say, my family's home in another state) and pick it up? Otherwise, the underground route seems like the only option I can think of.

Good idea! I live right under the border of NH, and my mother lives right over the border. I don’t see why we wouldn’t be able to ship it to another state. That’s assuming the law in that other state still permits the old rules. I’m going to check with defy on my next order. Thanks for thinking of that!

CoastWatcher

Be utterly candid with your prescribing doctor as to what you are asking him/her to do in regard to shipping a controlled substance to multiple addresses. The possibility exists - perhaps a remote one - that actions of that sort would put their license at risk.

bkb33

Be utterly candid with your prescribing doctor as to what you are asking him/her to do in regard to shipping a controlled substance to multiple addresses. The possibility exists - perhaps a remote one - that actions of that sort would put their license at risk.

Good thought. I would not want to do that. Just considering what options exist. I have no desire to go underground.

CoastWatcher

Good thought. I would not want to do that. Just considering what options exist. I have no desire to go underground.

Speculating, but perhaps your doctor might have some suggestions on how to do an above-board solution. I live in Canada, but when I faced an issue (not related to my TRT protocol) that left me baffled, a regulatory problem, I had worked out all sorts of possible work-arounds. When I started to suggest some of them, I was stopped. I wasn't only patient with these worries and she had already established a way to cope.

Different situation, different country. But I could have saved a lot of stress had I asked for her about it first.

Gman86

Ya I would never put defy at risk. If they said that it was illegal, or frowned upon for me to ship the medication to my mother’s address, I wouldn’t say another word about it. The last thing I would want to do is put them in jeopardy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me