Testosterone cream only protocols

Buy Lab Tests Online

bbex2014

Just want to know how guys are currently doing that are on cream only protocols and what numbers everyone is getting for total, free, and dht on labs. I just recently got 755 total t, 21 free t on 3 clicks to the scrotum 4 hours prior to blood draw. I might just be one of the rare few who don't absorb well, even when applied trans scrotally. I plan on trying Hallandale's cream just to be sure that it was just a bad batch from Empower. Either way, I actually feel pretty damn good, libido through the roof. Body composition not as good as on injections for me personally though.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Besides you report that you're doing well, your testing strategy is wrong and is often the thing that is wrong for guys that report poor numbers ala poor absorption with topicals. It's just the way it is...it's opposite of injections.

Apply the cream and test 2-3hrs AFTER application.

bbex2014

Besides you report that you're doing well, your testing strategy is wrong and is often the thing that is wrong for guys that report poor numbers ala poor absorption with topicals. It's just the way it is...it's opposite of injections.

that would be just a one hour difference, shouldn't effect my levels all that much, especially with the doses that most are using at one time scrotally (100-150 mg) prior to blood draw.
I know that Empower has a good reputation, but the creams are just becoming "mainstream" for lack of a better word. Empower does not independently test each and every batch of non sterile compounds like some other pharmacies do, there are four that I can name as I have been calling damn near every well known Pharmacy over the past few weeks to speak with pharmacists.
With that being said, how could we be sure that we are getting cream with the same consistent quality time after time? Does it not seem like with how popular Empower Pharmacy is, that they would want to account for this? I'm just hoping that this is something that they change in the near future.
It is quite possible, if not quite likely that I just don't absorb well, but I see that most people get better numbers off one click to the scrotum thatn I do with 3, maybe I'm an outlier.

antelopers

that would be just a one hour difference, shouldn't effect my levels all that much, especially with the doses that most are using at one time scrotally (100-150 mg) prior to blood draw.
I know that Empower has a good reputation, but the creams are just becoming "mainstream" for lack of a better word. Empower does not independently test each and every batch of non sterile compounds like some other pharmacies do, there are four that I can name as I have been calling damn near every well known Pharmacy over the past few weeks to speak with pharmacists.
With that being said, how could we be sure that we are getting cream with the same consistent quality time after time? Does it not seem like with how popular Empower Pharmacy is, that they would want to account for this? I'm just hoping that this is something that they change in the near future.
It is quite possible, if not quite likely that I just don't absorb well, but I see that most people get better numbers off one click to the scrotum thatn I do with 3, maybe I'm an outlier.
You said you feel great so what's the problem? Don't get hung up on numbers

bbex2014

You said you feel great so what's the problem? Don't get hung up on numbers
I agree with you brother, but my strength and body composition is definitely not as good as when my numbers were higher with injections. I think that my body just absolutely loves the dht boost, maybe because I was on accutane for a few rounds in my younger years, not sure. But to be fair, small inconsistencies from batch to batch won't effect people that absorb really well and one click puts them above 1500 ng/dl anyways, but people that don't absorb as well it could. I don't mean to sound like a whiny pos, but should we not expect the best from such a reputable pharmacy such as empower??

bbex2014

I do want to let it be known that I absolutely love the care that I get from Defy Medical, true professionals that actually listen to you. I know that they are in the process of finding another pharmacy besides Empower and Hallandale. Would be awesome if there was one that us cream protocol guys could rely on a little better. I think they used to go through APS, who gets there cream directly from HUMCO.

S1W

You may be overthinking this. And there is no reason to doubt Empower's cream. Cream in general is a remarkably simple thing to produce...a pharmacy like Empower would have no problem whatsoever making consistent/quality batches.

I've used compounded cream from small local pharmacies and from larger more well-known pharmacies and they've all been decent...because again, making compounded cream is not a challenging thing for most pharmacies to do.

I believe there is literature out there showing that if body comp is the main thing you're interested in, you may be better off with injections.

I don't doubt that you may be experiencing body comp changes, but I wonder just how pronounced they are? If you're the kind of guy that can obsess enough to call several different pharmacies to inquire about the standards of their cream, you may also be the kind of guy who looks in the mirror and imagines a frail guy when everyone else sees a muscular guy. I don't mean to project or anything - I just see some of this in myself and it is something to be aware of.

FWIW, nobody is gettin' huge off of TRT doses.

Last edited:

SSHSSA74

Just want to know how guys are currently doing that are on cream only protocols and what numbers everyone is getting for total, free, and dht on labs. I just recently got 755 total t, 21 free t on 3 clicks to the scrotum 4 hours prior to blood draw. I might just be one of the rare few who don't absorb well, even when applied trans scrotally. I plan on trying Hallandale's cream just to be sure that it was just a bad batch from Empower. Either way, I actually feel pretty damn good, libido through the roof. Body composition not as good as on injections for me personally though.
Glad you feel great. Is three clicks 150mg total? do you apply once per day?

Gman86

3 clicks per day is a relatively small dose. 4 is usually the average. Why don’t you just bump up the dosage a bit. Try 4-6 clicks per day if ur looking for body composition improvements. Maybe 4-6 clicks per day would give you the best of both worlds

Gman86

Here are all my labs that I had done while on the cream from Empower

10-4-19
3 clicks back of knees am, 3 clicks inner forearms pm. (50mg/ click)
Labs done 5 hours after am application
Total T - 817 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T - 19.9 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)

10-15-19
2 clicks to scrotum, 1 click to back of knees am, 3 clicks to forearms in pm.
Labs done 3 hours after am application
Total T - 1428 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T - 31.5 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)

11-2-19
2 clicks to scrotum, 1 click to back of knees am, 1 click to scrotum, 2 clicks to forearms pm
Labs done 2.5 hours after am application
Total T - >1500 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T - 34.4 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)

11-16-19 (came back 7:30pm mon)
3 clicks to scrotum am, 3 clicks to scrotum pm
Labs done 3.5 hours after am application
Free T - 38.1 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)

11-30-19 LABCORP
3 clicks to scrotum am, 1 click to scrotum, 2 clicks to forearms pm
Free T - 45.0 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)

11-30-19 (QUESTDIAGNOSTICS)
No HCG
No AI
Total T - 1680 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 398.2 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG - 33 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 79
E2 NOT Sensitive - 88
E2 Free - 2.49 (0.2-1.5)
DHT - 311 (16-79)

bbex2014

You may be overthinking this. And there is no reason to doubt Empower's cream. Cream in general is a remarkably simple thing to produce...a pharmacy like Empower would have no problem whatsoever making consistent/quality batches.

I've used compounded cream from small local pharmacies and from larger more well-known pharmacies and they've all been decent...because again, making compounded cream is not a challenging thing for most pharmacies to do.

I believe there is literature out there showing that if body comp is the main thing you're interested in, you may be better off with injections.

I don't doubt that you may be experiencing body comp changes, but I wonder just how pronounced they are? If you're the kind of guy that can obsess enough to call several different pharmacies to inquire about the standards of their cream, you may also be the kind of guy who looks in the mirror and imagines a frail guy when everyone else sees a muscular guy. I don't mean to project or anything - I just see some of this in myself and it is something to be aware of.

FWIW, nobody is gettin' huge off of TRT doses.

I am overthinking the cream for sure, but most of us do overthink our trt or we wouldn't be on here. Bro, talking to the pharmacist I can assure you that making the cream is much more easily screwed up than you think. Like I said in my first post, it's more likely than not that I am a poor absorber of the cream, but it would be nice to know for sure. If it is a financial reason that Empower doesn't test every batch, I'm sure most of us would pay a few extra bucks to know for sure.

bbex2014

10-4-19

10-15-19

11-2-19
2 clicks to scrotum, 1 click to back of knees am, 1 click to scrotum, 2 clicks to forearms pm

11-30-19 LABCORP

No HCG
No AI
SHBG - 33 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 79
E2 NOT Sensitive - 88
E2 Free - 2.49 (0.2-1.5)
DHT - 311 (16-79)
I appreciate all the little experiments that you have done with the cream bro. I know I've seen you on another forum, Gerry?

Gman86

I appreciate all the little experiments that you have done with the cream bro. I know I've seen you on another forum, Gerry?

Haha close, Garry. Only other one is Danny bossa’s FB group, so must of been there

and ya I love experimenting. Wish there was more studies being done in regards to HRT, so I didn’t have to experiment, but it is what it is. I also like to experiment to see what works best for me individually. I’m the type that has to try stuff out for myself. If I never tried the cream, I would also wonder how I felt on it. I’d rather try something, stick with it, or move on and try something else. But I just have to know how I would personally feel. If not, my curiosity will drive me nuts lol.

Last edited:

bbex2014

yes sir, that's the one! we are a lot alike in that regard, if I had the time and money I would be running labs on myself every few weeks. It's not just that I'm obsessed and/or overthinking everything, I genuinely love learning about hrt and experimenting on myself, same with nutrition, exercise and human performance in general. I've learned so much about the compounding of the cream talking to so many pharmacists, and they all seem super happy to share their knowledge, it's so cool.

Gman86

yes sir, that's the one! we are a lot alike in that regard, if I had the time and money I would be running labs on myself every few weeks. It's not just that I'm obsessed and/or overthinking everything, I genuinely love learning about hrt and experimenting on myself, same with nutrition, exercise and human performance in general. I've learned so much about the compounding of the cream talking to so many pharmacists, and they all seem super happy to share their knowledge, it's so cool.

Exsctly! For some reason I’ve been into health and longevity ever since I was around 12-13. Have no idea why. But I also genuinely just love learning about hormones, the human body, extending my life span as much as humanly possible, and also human performance, as I’ve been going to the gym since I was 14. Don’t care about being huge just want to look good, keep fairly low body fat, and perform optimally until the day I die, or as close to it as possible. We only love once. I plan on making the best of it, for as long as I can. I plan on easily living until 120, but I really think I’ll live closer to 150.

bbex2014

Exsctly! For some reason I’ve been into health and longevity ever since I was around 12-13. Have no idea why. But I also genuinely just love learning about hormones, the human body, extending my life span as much as humanly possible, and also human performance, as I’ve been going to the gym since I was 14. Don’t care about being huge just want to look good, keep fairly low body fat, and perform optimally until the day I die, or as close to it as possible. We only love once. I plan on making the best of it, for as long as I can. I plan on easily living until 120, but I really think I’ll live closer to 150.

Well you're motivated which is 90% of the battle, eating healthy and exercising isn't always fun. Do you do any extended fasting for autophagy? I've been doing 5 day fasts quarterly for a few years now to remove senescent cells

Gman86

Well you're motivated which is 90% of the battle, eating healthy and exercising isn't always fun. Do you do any extended fasting for autophagy? I've been doing 5 day fasts quarterly for a few years now to remove senescent cells

Thats awesome. No, I only do intermittent fasting, and not even everyday. My goal is to continue putting on small amounts of lean mass until I get to my genetic potential, so it’s tough for me mentally to not hit my daily macro requirements. With me, it’s a constant balancing act between longevity and maintaining/ improving my physique.

JimboTRT

10-4-19

10-15-19

11-2-19

11-30-19 LABCORP

No HCG
No AI
SHBG - 33 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 79
E2 NOT Sensitive - 88
E2 Free - 2.49 (0.2-1.5)
DHT - 311 (16-79)

@Gman86 - How was your libido and ED while on the cream protocol? If I remember you had to stop due to fear of transference (new baby), correct? I'm testing cream + injections currently. Also, I owe you a PM reply, sorry. I'll send it out this week. :)

Gman86

@Gman86 - How was your libido and ED while on the cream protocol? If I remember you had to stop due to fear of transference (new baby), correct? I'm testing cream + injections currently. Also, I owe you a PM reply, sorry. I'll send it out this week. :)

Libido was decent. Maybe a 5-6/10. Not bad, but definitely lower than I thought it was gonna be. Ive heard many guys report the cream increasing their libido big time. Was hoping for the same. Erections were fine. I rarely ever have issues with erections.

And don’t worry about it. I’m literally the worst with getting back to people in PM’s on here, so don’t feel bad lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me