Order from defy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the typical amount of time for shipments from defy? Did a consult Thursday night and I assume the scripts were sent to the pharmacy Friday. Closed on weekends. Just wondering if I should expect the order this week. I chose the $25 express or whatever its called. Luckily I just got a refill from my GP today and was able to begin there dosing. Also going foward do I reorder like 2 or 3 weeks before running out or schedule the follow up for that timeframe then order after that?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

What is the typical amount of time for shipments from defy? Did a consult Thursday night and I assume the scripts were sent to the pharmacy Friday. Closed on weekends. Just wondering if I should expect the order this week. I chose the $25 express or whatever its called. Luckily I just got a refill from my GP today and was able to begin there dosing. Also going foward do I reorder like 2 or 3 weeks before running out or schedule the follow up for that timeframe then order after that?

it depends on what type of mailing you pay for, express, or regular, etc. When you say scripts sent to pharmacy, I will assume you meant for testosterone, because for $30 then can send a script for many things outside of testosterone direct to your local pharmacy.

But I would allow 2-3 weeks and pick the cheapest delivery route.

mrmurse

I had aconsult on Thursday and placed my order that evening. I also paid the $25 for express shipping. I had my order the very next Wednesday (6 days from day of consult/order). However, I am in lower Alabama, so it didn't have very far to go.

Ordering thru the Defy store takes my stuff ~2 days to be verified and sent to the Pharmacy/Empower. Typically another ~5 days before I see it. Always plan out 10 days before you run out for all the processing and delivery to take place. Given this was after a consult and you talked to a real person this may be subject to change but I wouldn't assume an order got to the pharmacy on Friday.

*all questions that should be made to Defy, though.

You can call the office and inquire about the status of your order. Typically allow 3 business days for it to be shipped, then the shipping method will take over.

You'll receive a tracking number once the pharmacy ships it.

Blackhawk

Been there too, express shipping doesn't help much.

Lag times:
-Defy submitting to pharmacy, 1-2 business days
-Time to fill order by pharmacy has varied from 1-4 business days
-Time it takes for package to picked up by carrier and actual transit time to destination varies
-weekend days are not business days. You may do better placing an order Monday or Tuesday than Thursday or Friday

Typically for me in Colorado once Empower ships it takes 2 days in transit via standard shipping anyway so paying for express shipping doesn't really do much.

I have also had further delays from ordering something not in stock (NDT shortage) and not being notified for a couple days before order is even submitted to Empower.

A rare exception is when an order is submitted to Empower the same day, filled the next and received in 4 days from order date.

Like Vince Carter said, I anticipate 10 days from order date... just don't get behind, plan ahead.

You need to be diligent monitoring following up. And, waiting on hold to talk with a real person is more time efficient than waiting for callbacks or email replies. Once you have someone by phone, Defy staff has generally been great!

Same experiences for me (in the midwest) as everyone else. The shipping method hasn't changed how long it takes for me to get it and it is the shortest part of the process. I have been getting my stuff in about 10 days.

I have a guess that the process is slightly faster if the order is on Mon/Tues so the administrative office work can happen during the week and it gets shipped out and is transporting on the weekend.

My wife said a bottle of DIM and a backpack arrived today from the office. I am up in Rhode Island so im guessing they mailed that out Thursday night or first thing Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale