New guy from Poland

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paul83

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself to other members of this forum and to share my story with others. I live in central europe exactly in south region of Poland. I am 33 years old, 6'3 tall, non muscular physique with no previous history with bodybuilding, never used SAA. I work for a big company in the IT industry.

Last year I had an accident that changed my life drastically. I suffered for a long time with what I thought to be spinal problems. I visited many doctors specializing in spinal disorders but they told me the cause of my bad health is too much of sitting in my job. I had some x-ray of my spine, was not perfect but fine. Was ordered some exercises to strengthen muscles in my back. I was also told that springs with hot water are beneficial for that kind of health issues.

I went on a trip to one hot spring to have some back pain relief. I felt fine for some time but after awhile the pain I had moved in a lower place of my abdomen. During my ride back home i started to have some anxiety attacks and my heart rate increased. Something was very wrong but the cause was unknown.

I told my doc what happened and he told me that i am too nervous and it will pass. Prescribed some vitamins and anti-anxiety pills. Soon I started having anxiety in places with a lot of people like malls, churches etc. My mental state was getting worse. I started having some back pains, and i noticed some white masses in my poo. It was diagnosed as candida infection. I was given meds an herbs to cure it b but it was not working as i thought it would. During the treatment i felt some minor pains in my scrotum and prostate. And then the worst came. Suddenly after some minor pains i suffered a testicle inflammation. I went to hospital, had some treatment to my balls and prostate and after a month i was able to recover but ...

The outcome of my problems was that I became hypogonadal :(

My labs after inflammation:

Testosterone free 3,94 pg/ml range 1,00-28,28
Estradiol 29,29 pg/ml range 25,8-60,7
LH 4,10 mlU/l range 1,7-8.6
FSH 6,43 mlU/ml range 1,5-12,40
Testosterone 0,890 ng/ml range 2,49-8.36
DHEA 11,77 ng/ml range 1,80-12,50
SHBG 28,39 nmol/l
Prolactin 4,58 ng/ml range 4,04- 15,20

Obviously one may assume that i'm obviously primary hypogonadal but yet my LH and FSH are within the norm and not above the norm!

What is more i passed HCG test and i was classified as secondary.
Currently i am on shots of 5000iu HCG 2x week and my testosterone is 7,5 ng/ml in the range 2,49-8.36

How is this even possible? From what i understand it should not be possible.

On HCG monotherapy I feel gradually better my testicles are bigger. ED is not yet cured but probably because my E2 is still to high.

Am I a phenomenon here. HCG should not work in my case. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks for reading. I would be gratful for some comments an maybe some explanation why HCG worked on me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching